CH-6 The Turn Of Game

Start from the beginning

Hota and Tatumo soon reached the spot as well but were late and had less time for rest. According to me this match is not for us and if Ayanokouji-kun had plotted something it must have failed. Trusting him was a mistake.

The break soon finished and the competitors started swimming again. The match was the same as Katako and Kenji were at the lead, Hikuma at third and Hota at fourth leaving Tatumo at tbe last spot. At this point I asked Ayanokouji-kun about his plan when he whispered,"The game has not started yet. Till this competition ends there is a plot twist in the game."

It actually meant that his plan was still left to be executed. I was happy that we still had hope for winning. Even though his poker face and expressionless figure, I knew his confidence while saying those words were at top class. I was actually curious about what he had done.

Soon enough the competition reached high and each and everyone of them gave their all. Hikuma was matching pace with Katako and Kenji while Hota was closeby and Tatumo just some centimetres far from Hota. All I knew was there was going to be a twist after some time and our probability of winning would increase.

Everyone was showing stunning performance and Tatumo actually started gaining pace and started matching with Hikuma and Hota. The three were fighting for the third place. Kenji soon enough beat Katako and took the first place. Katako enraged and bursted out after this and he started rampaging and moved towards Kenji. Just after that Hikuma out of nowhere started shouting loudly and started heading faster than ever towards those two when Ayanokouji-kun again whispered,"The game begins now."

I actually didn't understand what had happened but soon enough something unimagined happened. Katako in the middle of the race punched Kenji in the face. Then those two actually started fighting in the middle of nowhere. Hikuma just went towards them and started arguing as well. The whole audience didn't understand anything and the three started shouting and rampaging like monsters.

Taking the advantage Hota and Tatumo went forward and surpassed them. Those three actually didn't care and still kept on hitting eachother like they were sworn enemies.

Hota and Tatumo completed 80% of the race and left the other three behind. Now I am compelled to think Is all this fuss the actual doing of Ayanokouji-kun? Because they started fighting the moment he whispered towards me. This was actually eating my head.

Soon enough Hota and Tatumo reached near the finish line. Still Hota was a bit in front of Tatumo so Tatumo was still in lose. But suddenly again something unimaginable happened. At the very end, at the last 10 seconds Tatumo used a device that boosted his speed and he actually crossed the finish line before Hota. This meant we actually won. I was not satisfied with Tatumo using that tool.

After all that I called Tatumo to enquire about the tool.

"Oh about this tool, Ayanokouji gave me this. He said that if I ever think that I may lose cause of some split seconds, I should use this as my Final Gamble." said Tatumo.

"Oh ok. Go and rest then." I said.

After that I directly went to Ayanokouji-kun and asked him about all this.

"What the hell did you do! Using that type of tool doesn't seem right to me." I said.

"I said you already. I only care about winning. Also it was not mentioned in rules. So it was not a violation. Also we can't always win without some deception." said Ayanokouji-kun.

"So what about those three. How did you make them fight with each other in the match?" I asked.

"About that. I just went to their rooms and wrote some letters with eachother's name on it. I wrote some really irritating things and manipulated them against themselves. So in the middle of the match when Katako and Hikuma started losing they got furious for that letter and soon that furiousness turned into violence. As I said deception is required and this was also deception." replied Ayanokouji-kun.

"Then why didn't Hota fight?" I again asked.

"Because if everyone else except Tatumo got involved and this case was searched deeply Tatumo would have got the blame and it would be our lose. So I didn't drop a letter for Hota. Due to this it would look natural that the three had some problem with each other and wrote those letters. And even though the case is taken seriously, it won't be that easy to find a culprit from two suspects than one." he replied.

"Ok fine." I said. Damn this guy actually tricked the entire system. He did perfect planning for all this and most of all those rooms had no cameras any other evidence capturing devices. So no one can actually blame us for the fight caused in there. This guy actually strategized the whole event and got our team the win.

Soon enough all of us were called outside for the result declaration.

"So we have our results in our hands now. We will be declaring the Top 5 competitors of this tournament. So in the fifth place, There is Hikuma from Class 1-D gaining them 500 points. Then at the fourth place there is Katako from Class 1-B gaining them 1000 points. Then there is Kenji from Class 1-A at the third place gaining 2000 points. Then there is Hota from Class 1-E gaining 3500 points taking the second place. And the winner for this competition of the swimming race is from Class 1-C Tatumo gaining a total of 5000 total points to the class. The remaining get 50 points each for participating."the teacher announced.

So we took the lead gaining 5000 points. I hate to say this but we were completely carried by Ayanokouji-kun's strategy because if he wasn't there we would most probably be getting 500 points. Even though I don't like his way of doing the thing I was glad that we won. This took so long that our first day was completed and looking today the next day seemed destructive. Everyone started gossiping about today and started heading towards their dorms.

Ayanokouji's POV

So the first day finally ended. I was a complete observer today. But I have to be completely careful now. After today's win we will surely become everyone's target. Moreover I have to be aware about Sakayanagi's class. With her and Ryuen working together this may not end up well.

Soon enough I met her at my way.

"Today's fight it was your doing right Ayanokouji-kun?"said Sakayanagi.

"What if I say yes." I said.

"Nothing much."she said and left.

I also have to remain careful with Horikita's class as well as she also has got 3500 points as I had to leave Hota to save the class from the blames. Also two other members from Horikita's group got 50 points each making total of 3600 points which is just 1400 less than ours. Like that girl said, I now really think competing in this is going to be like an all out war.
.
.
.
.
.
So guys this is it for this chapter. I hope you liked it. Do vote this chapter and follow me for updates and announcements. I will try my very best to publish the next part soon.