Harry stands between my legs and holds my chin to look up at him. He leans in, nudging his nose against mine. "Lay back." He mutters just centimeters from my lips before slowly guiding me back. Even before my back hits the plush comforter, his lips are on my chest.

My hand runs through his hair and I'm surprised by how soft it is. Almost as soft as his lips as they kiss the tops of my breasts. With a groan he continues down my stomach, sinking down onto his knees the further down he gets. His large hands grip onto my thighs, separating them.

It's unusual to me that he's not demanding that I go down on him first. Chris would never pay this much attention to my body, he'd only ever want me for my mouth and cunt. I know I shouldn't compare Harry to Christian, but my only other experience is with him.

He smirks up at me, resting his cheek against my inner thigh. "Are you sure about this? Remember, you can say no at any point."

"I haven't said no. I want this, I want you." Running my hand through his hair, I prop myself up onto my elbow. "Are you sure about this?"

"Oh I'm sure." He presses a long kiss to my hip, right over the lace of my panties. His green eyes stay trained up on me as he slowly trails kisses further. With one finger, he slowly moves my panties to the side, exposing me to him.

The second his mouth is against me, I know I'm in for an experience like no other. My eyes immediately roll back and my jaw goes slack at the feeling. His tongue is skilled and takes its time warming me up. As my back arches, I close my fist down on his curls and tug slightly with a moan.

I never knew that this could feel so good. Chris never spent more than five seconds eating me out, if he even went down on me at all. Sex was always about him and his pleasure, never mine. Harry clearly doesn't have the same expectations.

His nose presses against my clit as he passionately eats me, making me feel things I've never experienced before. He has to force my thighs open as they threaten to close around his head. "Fuck, Harry..." I moan out, gasping as his tongue works its magic.

When he pulls away, I find myself whining, trying to draw his face back into me. "Don't stop." I breathe out.

"Wasn't planning on it. But I want to see those pretty brown eyes. Can you do that for me, love?"

I nod quickly, desperate to feel his lips against my aching cunt. "Yes, yes. Please..." I whine, looking down at him.

"That's my girl." He winks before going back down on me, keeping his eyes on me. It's hard to keep my eyes on him, but I do my best. The last thing I want him to do is stop.

It's as if he thrives off of hearing me moan, getting more passionate the louder I get. With the tip of his tongue he circles my clit before closing his lips around it and sucking. He repeats this, knowing that it's driving me closer and closer to an orgasm. The closer I get, the sloppier and more desperate he becomes.

He grunts as I tug his hair, the vibrations making my eyes roll back with a moan. And just when I think it couldn't feel any better, he adds his fingers. Two fingers slip into me with ease, pumping slowly. They drag against my g-spot as he grunts again, taking my breath away.

"C'mon love. Cum. All over my tongue, coat my fingers, I want you everywhere." He mutters against my clit before continuing to pleasure me.

"Fuck, Harry..." I moan out, panting as I feel my climax approaching.

Before I know it, I'm coming undone. Moaning louder than I ever have before. And not those fake pornstar moans that Christian loved so much. Real, genuine moans of pleasure. My legs shake and I hold onto his curls in a tight fist.