Once his shirt is undone, I push it off his shoulders. He lets it hang around his elbows, not wanting to let go of his hold on my ass. I let my hands explore his chest and torso, examining his tattoos from up close. The butterfly on his stomach is probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

I waste no time starting to undo his pants, but to my surprise he stops my hands. Looking up at him surprised, he just smirks. "Slow down, we're just getting started."

"But-"

"Isabella. We have plenty of time." He lets go of my hands. "C'mon. Follow me."

Harry leads the way further into his apartment and reluctantly I follow. The more I see of this place, the more I feel like I don't belong here. My half of the rent is expensive and we live in a tiny little apartment downtown. Now here's a massive penthouse across the street from Central Park. I don't even want to know how much it costs.

He opens the door to a massive bedroom, the master suite. Again, I'm hypnotized by the view outside his window as he turns on a lamp. He gets to wake up every morning to this?

"What do you say we have some fun?" I could feel his smirk as he mumbles into my ear. Turning my head toward him, I nod, finding myself at a loss for words.

As sweet and caring as Harry is, he's intimidating as fuck. Not in a bad way, I don't feel like he's going to hurt me or anything, but his power and confidence is very apparent. After years of feeling so dominant at the clubs with those random men, it's clear that Harry is in control right now.

Here he is paying me to have sex with him and I'm acting all shy. I worked as a stripper for crying out loud, why am I suddenly feeling like this? No way, I have to get over this.

Harry walks further into the room, taking the clip out of his hair and putting it down on his dresser. When he looks back over at me, I feel a wave of confidence finally start to hit.

"You know, I made my first big, expensive purchase." I smirk slightly, walking closer to him.

He holds my hips once I'm close enough, smirking down at me. "Yeah? And what was it?"

I lean up to his ear. "Undress me and find out."

With an intrigued smirk he wastes no time pulling my shirt off. His greedy eyes rake down my body as he hooks his thumbs into my skirt and pulls it down, looking at me the same way he did when I was on stage. Only this time he gets to touch. He gets to give in to all his desires.

Standing back from him, I step out of the skirt and smirk. He's desperate to hold me again, but I don't let him. "So? Do you like it?" My hands run down my body, accentuating every curve. "I remembered how much you enjoyed the color red."

To keep himself from touching me, he leans back against the dresser, gripping the edge harshly. His arm muscles flex and his jaw clenched for a second. "It's perfect."

"Now this seems a little unfair." I walk closer, letting my hands trail down his chest and stomach. He doesn't stop me this time as I start to undo his pants, keeping his eyes locked on mine.

As I pull his pants down, he reluctantly lets himself touch me, trailing the back of his fingers along the curve of my waist. His rings are cold against my bare skin. "Get on the bed."

"Yes sir." With a slow turn, I go to sit on the edge of his bed. As I do, I finally get a full look of his body while  he pushes himself off the dresser. His legs have tattoos too. Most smaller, but the large tiger on his thigh and the ferns on his hips are hard to look away from. He's so perfectly toned everywhere, it's almost unfair. How is he so perfect?