kidnapping? O.O with some spice 😏😏

They opened the door to sponge bobs apartment and lay kermit down on the couch.
"Well we can't pay for his hospital fees through porn hub it will be to noticeable and then Patrick might find out" said Elmo as he adjusted his bra so it barely covered his big red titties "but if where here we may aswell have some fun"  Elmo said licking his lips, spongebob was unsure at first, but couldn't take his eyes off elmo sexy body, it was so red, fluffy and curvy. Spongebob approached elmo sexily, grasping his hands on elmos crop top, feeling his big ol titties. Elmo moaned slightly, spongebob pushed him onto the kitchen counters, taking elmo panties off as elmo unzipped spongebobs brown shorts, getting his big  schlong all hard and creamy. "Gimme some of that juicy red fluffy coochie." Spongebob demanded as elmos puss was already soaked in crabby patty juice all over spongebobs face. Spongebob aggressively shoved his THICK schlong into elmos fluffy coochie."AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDADDY" Screamed elmo but suddenly, kermits rose from the couch disoriented, "huh? Elmo... spongebob?" The two panicked, trying to cover themselves. "Where am I?"kermit asked, "well, u blacked out at the club so we brought u back here to rest" spongebob dismissed, putting his shorts back on. "Were u guys.. fucking each other?" Kermit said standing up. "What- uh... DONT TELL PATRICK KERMIT PLS I BEG U ILL DO ANYTHING" Spongebob plea.. kermit paused, thinking. "Well, I've had a crush on our boss Mr crabs for years, the reason I joined porn hub as a receptionist was because I fell in love with the fat sexy crab, if u can get me a date with him I'll keep your secret." Spongebob nodded. "Yes yes ill do it."