Marcy hugs Anne tighter. "Anne, ever since I knew you, you were always there for me, you always protected me and you were just the mose sweetest, cutest, gorgeous, pretty and mose beautiful girl I have ever known." Marcy spilled out.

Anne became more flustered, her heart started pounding more and more. "Marcy, you really think of me like that?" Anne asked.

"Yes! You were just so sweet and just so cool, way cooler than Sasha." Marcy confessed.

"Marcy, when did you developed these feelings for me." Anne asked.

"I fell in love with you ever since we first met as kids." Marcy said.

Anne became more flustered as she remembers when she and Marcy met.

Anne's flashback...

Anne and Her Parents came to the beach, they spent time together.

Anne was just playing in the water, she saw a girl making a giant sandcastle.

it was so gorgeous, Anne went over to the girl and said hello.

Marcy was finished with her masterpiece, until some girl came over. "Hello." Anne said.

Marcy said hi. "Hi." Marcy said.

"This castle of your looks so good." Anne said.

Marcy smiles. "Thanks." Marcy said.

"it's from my favorite game ever, so I decided to build it." Marcy said.

"I'm Anne by the way, what's your name?" Anne said.

"Marcy." Marcy said.

"Marcy, I really like that name." Anne said smiling.

Marcy blushes at this. "Thanks." Marcy said.

Anne and Marcy hold hands and become good friends.

Anne went over and splashed the water away. "Hey Marcy, do you want to help me splash the water away?" Anne asked.

"Umm... I rather I stay right here, I don't want to get soaked and-Ahh!" Marcy got cut off when Anne grabs Marcy's hands.

Marcy giggles and they splash the water away so it doesn't Destroy The Castle.

it was a losing battle, Anne and Marcy tripped and fell on each other.

they giggled, but the castle got Destroyed, they saw it come down. "Aww man, the castle is gone." Marcy said.

Anne turns Marcy's head. "Marcy, I know we lost the castle, but, we found each other." Anne said.

she hugs Marcy. "Thanks, Anna-Banana." Marcy said.

she gave Anne a nickname. "Anna-Banana, I love that nickname, I'll be calling you Mar-Mar and Marbles." Anne said giggling.

Marcy really likes that. "Anne! It's time to go!" Mrs. Boonchuy said.

"Okay! Marcy I have to go then, I'll see you soon, bye Marcy." Anne said.

she hugs Marcy and wave to her.

Marcy waves back, she developed a massive crush on Anne. "Anne's so cute, wait, do I have a crush on Anne, oh my, I have a crush on Anne, she's so cute, I'll tell her how I feel someday." Marcy said.

she goes home with her parents, only thinking about Anne.

Anne's Flashback Ends...

Anne remembers that day like it was yesterday.

She remembers when her and Marcy when to the beach when they were out of middle school.

She enjoyed that day with Marcy.

Anne's Second Flashback...

Anne and Marcy were at the beach together and we're exploring it all.

Marcy and Anne hold hands and walked around.

Marcy saw a nice seashell and kneeled down. "Hey Anne, I found a seashell." Marcy said.

"Wow, nice." Anne said.

Marcy picks it up and shows Anne

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Marcy picks it up and shows Anne. "Anne, this she'll looks very beautiful."

Anne smiles. "It really does look nice."

Marcy puts it away and they find a nice spot to sit and watch the water.

"Hey Anne, I'm glad we're spending time together, I remember when we came here and defended my giant sandcastle."

Anne giggles. "Yeah, we may have lost it, but, we found each other and live to fight another day."

Anne and Marcy watch the sun set and hold hands.

"Marcy, you look beautiful in your bathing suit." Anne said.

Marcy's cheeks turn red and she giggled. "You look beautiful too."

Anne and Marcy put their heads together and giggle.

Anne and Marcy hold hands and spend their time together

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Anne and Marcy hold hands and spend their time together.

Marcy's secret crush on Anne increased and she lays her head down on Anne's shoulder.

Anne sees this and smiled. "Marcy, I'm glad I'm with you. you make me very happy."

Marcy looks at Anne. "You make me very happy too, Anne."

The two stay and spend time, watching the sun set.

Anne's Second Flashback Ends...

Anne enjoyed spending time with Marcy, she realizes how much Marcy means to her.

"Anne, I Love You, do you want to go out with me?" Marcy asked.

Anne smiles, she felt like she knew Marcy her entire life. She and her friends before they met Sasha and enjoyed being with each other and never let each other go. She smiles.

"Marcy, I Love You Too, I would love to go out with you, more than anything." Anne replied.

Marcy's eyes widen and her blush grew.

She looks at Anne and smiled. She strokes Anne's cheek and Anne stroked her cheek. The two move slowly towards each other and share their first official kiss.

The two become an official couple, becoming, Marcanne.