He chuckled deeply in my ear before unpressing against me. He ran up the stairs knowing he's going to aria.

I followed after him but his long strides was so hard to keep up with. "Hi papas principessa." Zade softly said as he gently picked her up.

She babbled and went to suck on the tip of his nose making me laugh. "When do you think your family can see her?" I asked as I leaned on the wall.

He carried her with one hand as he softly rocked her. "When everything is good. Safe. I was also thinking about moving but keeping this house when we travel back to New York." He said as he looked at aria and then at me.

"Where would we move?" I asked and he hummed. "Italy, Paris, somewhere I want my girls to live lavish." He said with a smile as I cracked a smile.

"Lavish, so sweet." I softly said as he approached me and kissed me. I bit his lip on purpose as I pulled away.

He licked his lips and hummed. "Punishment tonight, no cumming." He lowly said with his eyes lowered.

"Baby! That's not fair- you know what give me my baby." I dragged and he shook his head no. "Technically if it wasn't for me, she wouldn't be here." He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Well she came out looking like my twin so let me have her!" I raised my voice and he scrunched his face.

He handed me her gently and I softly took her and kissed her cheek. "Baby-"

"You were just yelling at me?" He said with a chuckle.

"Uhh, I don't care. Can we please go shopping for her. We need diapers, wipes, bottles-" I started to say but he sighed heavily making me stop.

He walked over to her walk in closet and showed me the mountains of diapers, bottles and wipes.

"I went shopping before you came home." He said and I whined in amazement. "You such a good daddy." I said with a smile and he bit his bottom lip.

"Yeah?" He said and I nodded my head.

He went to kiss me but I sweared it. "I want to go shopping and get my nails done and toes. If that's okay?" I asked and he lowered his eyes but nodded.

"Okay now give me kisses." I said with a smile.

-

I pushed the stroller and constantly checked to see if aria was breathing. When it comes to my daughter I'm so overprotective and worried.

I got my nails done and feet while Zade waited before getting a fresh clean hair cut. The sides perfectly faded.

We didn't spend anymore money at the plaza but I catched him glancing over at a small family just like ours but the daughter was much bigger.

"Hey, you okay?" I softly asked and he nodded and gave me a small smile. I lifted up the cover from the stroller and stopped making him stop aswell.

I took aria out and gently passed her over to her father. He instantly took her and kissed her forehead lightly.

"Il mio angelo." He whispered as I smiled over at him. "Wait stay still." I quickly said and he furrowed his eyebrows.