After they left, Natsuki put on the privacy seal in the office and activate it. He then turned to the Hokage, waiting for him to speak. Hiruzen nodded, "Good job and thank you for your help, Natsuki-kun." He said good neutrally and Natsuki nodded, "Do you need anything else from me? If not, I will be taking my leave." Natsuki stated. Hiruzen nodded, "Actually we were about to discuss of what should we do about Danzo after knowing his Root organization and his many treasonous acts. So with that, I also need your opinion in this." the Hokage explained to the undercover Kage.

Natsuki blinked and sighed, ruffling his three tone hair "Well if you say so, only if they don't mind my presence of course. It also hard to work together if they didn't trust me." He bluntly said, Kakashi eye-smile at him while Shikaku sighed and muttered "Troublesome" on the background. Only Dragon; the ANBU commander was quiet but from his body language, it's look like he also accepted Natsuki into the group.

"If you trust Natsuki-san, Hokage-sama. Then we have nothing to opposed about," replied Shikaku as represented for the three of them.

The sandaime Hokage nodded in satisfied, "Good! Then, let get started." The four straightened their posture and nodded in understand.

Time skip...

For 2 hours they keep planning and each of them agreed that they will catch Danzo on the council meeting tomorrow, catching him off guard. On the meeting, Hiruzen would bring this up and when Danzo decided to act, Natsuki and Kakashi will dispose of him including his supported while Dragon commander assigned his ANBU to dispose Danzo's puppet from helping him get away. For their back up plan if their first one didn't work out, Natsuki would put an invisible tracker seal on Danzo if the war hawk run away. It's be the time when the doujutsu thief get caught.

"Oh, that's right. Here is a few file regarding on the civilian council. Old man, you really need to grow a backbone when it comes to the elders and the council. Personally, I think you should change advisors and disband the civilian council altogether. The clan heads are enough and I'm pretty sure that civilian had no say in shinobi matters." Advice Natsuki while passing the file to the Hokage.

Shikaku and Dragon look at Natsuki, totally impressed and agreed of what he said toward the civilian council. They were intruding in shinobi matters to much, besides they don't even understand how it felt to sacrificed themselves for the village and talking like they know to much.

While Kakashi looked at his centre with admiration and awed in his eyes, Natsuki was totally amazing person.

Hiruzen took the files, thanking the vampire and secret jinchuriki. Looking through the files on the civilian council, he'd say he had enough evidence to disband them. If they complain, well then, he supposed it's time to show them exactly why he was known as Shinobi no Kami after Senju Hashirama. He really did need to grow a backbone. He had grown to soft, and he could feel his Will of Fire waning. Well, no more. "I'll keep that in mind, Natsuki-kun. Thank you."

Natsuki smiled, "Well, anyway...since we done here. I will be taking my leave now, I'm worried about someone would overuse their training while I'm not around. It was nice knowing you two, commander, Shikaku-san. You too, Kakashi. Glad to meet you again."

Hiruzen raised an brow, "I don't know you pick up a student? You never tell me in your report." Natsuki blinked, "I don't have a student." he said in matter of fact, making the sandaime and the others blinked in return with confused face.

"But you just said earlier that you worried about someone overuse their training or something on the line." Sarutobi pointed, repeating what he heard from the white haired before.

Natsuki tilted his head, looking upon them innocently, Kakashi looked away upon seeing that expression from his centre, hiding his blush. "Did I say that? I didn't quite remember," uttered him while humming mischievously.