𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

______________________

It was 10:33 in the morning and i have maths. I hate doing maths in the morning i'd rather have it at the end of the day. I was writing down some notes my teacher was saying even though it was hard because he talks way to fast for me to comprehend.
I'm sitting by myself because i don't have any friends in my maths class. It's just full of the popular kids and I am far from popular.
I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, I look up at the teacher to see if he's looking my way, but he's looking at the board writing a whole bunch of shit down.
Luckily i'm sitting at the back so he can't see me, I grab my phone out of my back pocket in my jeans and look at the notification.

new message from mase💕

I smile and open the message

mase💕

____________________

hey babe

heyy

are you still in school?

yeah why?

i miss you :(

aww, i miss you too

i cant wait to see you next week

ugh why can't you just come now next week is so long away

i know i know but it was the only flight available
otherwise i would be on a plane right now

ugh it's so boring not having you around

soon baby

shit mase i have to go my teacher caught me

aw man, okay love you

love you too bye💕

bye babe❤️

_______________________

My teacher came around over to my desk and put his hand out mentioning me to pass him my phone. I sigh and give him my phone and he goes back to "teaching"

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

_____________________

I exit my last class which was social science. I walk through the school making my way to the bus stop. I make my way through the crowds of people also wanting to get to the bus stop. I get to the entrance gate of the school and see a huge crowd to my left. I make my way over there because it's on my way to the bus stop, I try and push through everyone but no one is moving they keep pushing even more towards the crowd.
"move"
"excuse me"
"sorry"
"out of my way"
"move please" Is all I hear around me.

I'm stuck in the crowd and i finally except my defeat knowing i'm going to miss the bus, So I decide to see what's going on in the crowd. I push forwards to see what everyone is making a big fuss about.
"excuse me" I say as I push through the smelly people.
I make it to the front of the crowd and look around but can't see anything that is such a big deal. I'm about to turn around to make my way out when in the corner of my eye I see a familiar looking brunette curly head signing autographs and taking photos with the girls from my school.
My jaw drops and i run towards him. I scream his name right before i reach him and he turns around in 0.2 seconds. He looks around for a few seconds looking for the familiar voice he just heard. Right before he looks my way i jump into his arms.

Mason immediately wraps his arms around my body and I wrap my legs around his waist. We stay in that position for a good 2 minutes. It felt like we were the only ones there, I could only focus on him. I take my head from his shoulder and look up at him and then I can finally hear all the screaming.
"Hi" He says smiling at me.
"Hey" I reply looking into his eyes.
Mason leans down and closes the gap between our lips. We kiss for a few seconds then I finally pull away from him, but he brings my face back to his and kisses me again. I keep kissing him until he pulls away. I get off of him and he grabs my waist pulling me close.

That's when it hits me. I'm at school. Everybody just saw that. No one knew that mason and I were dating and we basically just announced it to the whole world because someone was bound to be recording that. I look around and everyone is staring at us, some boys are whistling and the other girls are giving me dirty looks.
"let's go come on" Mason says letting go of my waist and grabbing my hand tightly.
He leads me to the car and opens the back seat door for me following after me. I say hello to his mother and she drives us to my house because they are staying with us.
"I can't believe your here i've been so miserable without you" I tell him
"I wanted to surprise you because i missed you too much" he says giving me a peck on the lips
"Mason" I say
"Y/n" he replies

"you know we just announced our relationship to the whole world" I tell him
"yes i do know that" he says nodding his head
"i thought you weren't ready, i mean thats what you told me" I say to him looking his way
"It was about time we announced it." he says grabbing my chin looking at my eyes then at my lips.
He slowly leans down and kisses my lips, i put my hand around his neck and we continue to kiss.
"okay you two that's enough" masons mum tells us from the drivers seat.
We pull away and laugh, I lean my head on his shoulder happy that my boyfriend is right next to me.

___________________

Just a short one bc i'm lazy😍