i can't anymore ( end )

Start from the beginning

D:: mr.kim ,he is alright ( everyone get happy ) ,may be he will come out of the little space ,let's hope for the best. ( Everyone heart filled with happiness)

I am not sure ,when he will wake up..let's wait.( Nj hug the doctor tightly make him smile )

Nj:: thank you doctor..

D:: it's okay, you can see him after we  shift him to normal ward..( they nodded )

Jk closed his eyes after he heard his babys health condition..

Jm:: JUNGKOOK..

hb/kai:: baby..

That's the day, jk was admitted in hospital ,but when he woke up ,he left to his house immediately without seeing his baby, he was soo panicked and afraid ..but today he gather is courage and visit him..

At present::

Jk sit on the bed, and kept his head on his chest..his tears are wetting tae cloth..

Jk:: i ..was soo panick..baby ( sob ).why did .you push me.( Clutch his hands )

Kook can't speak further, he was soo tired ,he sleep on tae ,who stir up .

Tae opened his eyes ,he feel blurry ,he lift his hands slowly and rub his eyes for a clear sight, then he look around but his eyes get teary..

Tae:: koo.ko..( crying )

Jk flinched and opened his eyes, he look at tae who was crying badly..

Jk:: baby ( weak voice )

Tae stopped his cry and look at jk who was lying on top of him..

Tae :: koo.ko ( hug jk to his chest. )

Jk feel soo happy, he detached from tae and kiss his whole face make tae laughed feeling ticklish..

Jk:: you woke up ,my baby ( kiss him on the lips ,who stayed still )

That's when namjin came inside ,but look away because jk was kissing their son..

Tae:: no..cly..( messily wipe jk tears ,who took it and kiss his hands )

Jin and namjoon hug tae , making him breathless..jk scold them..

Jk:: don't hug him tightly ( scold )

Jin:: sry, tae how are you baby, (kiss his forehead )

Nj:: my son, appa worried soo much. ( caresses his hair)

Then suga and jimin came inside hurriedly ,Suga hug the hell out of tae and crying soo hardly..jimin too hug tae after Suga..but our little bean get emotional and hug kook who was beside him.

Tae nuzzle his face in jk chest, then doctor entered and checked tae who didn't let go of jk embrace.

Doctor took some test for tae, who was whining not liking anything but namjin was grateful because jk was with him who can handle tae..

After one hour..

D:: everything was normal , but we can't say when he was out of little space, but there is chance too.( Namjoon nodded but his hope crushed )

Namjoon told this too everyone..make them sad but jk is not because he didn't expect tae to get his normal age,  he didn't consider tae was abnormal in his eyes tae is normal like everyone but need care and attention.

Then tae get discharged, tae was soo clingy now ,he didn't left jk side..

Now jk lift tae from the car and went inside Kim mansion.. followed by everyone..

Now jk was in tae's room, tae is sucking his nipples ,jk was caressing his hair..he heard a knocking sound..he try to move but tae whine.. he sighed and cover them with a blanket..

Jin and jimin came inside but Jin was deep red.. he know what was tae is doing ,but jimin stand there with a smile.

Jin:: how is he?? ( Red  )

Jk:: you want to see ( tease )

Jm:: i want to ..( eager )

Jin smack him ,make him pout..

Jin:: you shameless creature..kook come down for breakfast..

Jk nodded his head....they left.

Jk come down with tae in his arms..
But he stopped when his eyes landed on his parents..he sighed and come down

Hb:: kook i am sorry please forgive me...

Kai:: please bun..( jk chuckled bitterly)

Jk:: i think like the same way i begged right, i  forgive you for threaten me ( they get happy ) but on the same time i can't forgive you because you people are the reason my bun get accident..( pale face thinking about the incident )
I don't want to see you both ,just go ( stern )

Namjin look at hobi and kai with sad face..

They left ,

Jk:: i want to marry your son. ( Namjin get shock ) what..

Nj:: kook there is a less percent for his cure..

Jin:: don't ruin your life ,he can't return your feelings and needs..

Jk get angry..

Jk:: i love him for what he is , not for his body ( Jin look down ) who said he can't return  feelings, now too he is loving me (look at tae who was sleeping in his arms )

Jin:: but...

Jk:: please don't start again. ( Annoy )

Namjin nodded but in his heart they feel happy, may be tae get out of little space...

After one year.....

Taekook get married ,it was a simple marriage. Jk take care of him like a little child..namjin sometimes feel bad for kook. Hobi and kai trying their best to melt his son heart but nothing happened...

For jk tae is his world, only he is enough for him..he sometimes feel bad because he always steal a kiss from tae...

Jk love was soo pure ,he didn't expect anything from tae ,only his love is enough to lead a happy life.

Jk don't care even tae didn't get back to his normal state because he is happy for what he have....

One day , jk was standing on the balcony..

Jk feel someone backhug him..he smiled but Shiver runs through his spine and he widen his eyes...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae:: Kim jungkook ( deep voice )

_________________end_________________

Au:: in love a s*xual contact is important ?? But for me it's not important love is love ..jk love him with heart not for his body..yeah s*x is somewhat shows our love towards our partner in one way that's it....

But love it's beyond our imagination ,i can't describe in words......