10

Mashiho's POV

The following evening, I and the boys had already reached the venue quite early. We were having photo sessions. A good outfit is gone in vain if you don't have good pictures with it.

"What do you think we should do till the boys arrive?" Asahi asked.

"We're independent. We ain't waiting for some useless bunch of boys to come and guide us our way." Jeongwoo said.

"Ya well! If you don't want any guidance. It'll be the 1000th time you would get lost" I mocked him

"Haha what?" Hyunsuk asked

"Asahi always gets lost in new places. It's like his thing"

"Oh shut up Mashi. Not always"

"You bet?"

"Kkk fine! We'll wait for the boys if that's what you want."

"That's not what I want tho! Let's just go inside and have fun!"

As I entered the bar, a cool puff of air hit my body, which were actually generated by air conditioner present almost on every wall of the bar.

Rock music was blasting out of the sound boxes. It's a bar, but everyone is attempting to appear proper in their high end suits and attire. It's a fancy place alright, a sort of minimalist-classical, but that's okay for us.

The bar is also hundreds of conversations told in loud voices, all of them competing with the rock music that dominates the atmosphere. The crowd is young, students from the university for the most part.

Jeongwoo winds his way through the dancing bodies which were too drunk to excuse anyone, to order a drink.

Before the drink is poured, I could see someone melting their body to Jeongwoo from behind and I know him, Joon, Jeongwoo's childhood best friend.

he waves at me gesturing he'll go with Joon

"Let's go, get our drinks." I said to the boys who were totally captivated with the atmosphere here.

We had our drinks, I could see Hyunsuk and Asahi dancing and enjoying themselves.

I was never really a fan of dancing, (let's pretend, he doesn't like dancing🤡) I would enjoy my drink instead. The whisky is so darn good here.

The boys arrived after about 20 minutes or so. Junkyu was not with them. I wonder why he's never with them.

Yoshi, Yedam and Jaehyuk were with me having drinks. Jihoon, Haruto, Junghwan, Asahi and Hyunsuk were dancing and chatting.

I saw Haruto pulling Jeongwoo's waist while he was talking To Joon and going towards the dancefloor. Cringe was evident on Jeongwoo's face and I think that is exactly what Haruto wanted, kids!

"Hey!" A voice said.

I turned back to find a dashing, well sculpted, tall, blonde haired boy with mind blowing piercings.

"Hello?" I said making it sound more like a question.

"You don't know me If that's what you're thinking. I'm Bobby, btw. A last year graduate from Seoul High."

"oh! Hey. I'm Mashiho, a second year student there"

"I know, Are you celebrating today, for your big win?"

"Oh Yes, and you know?" I asked.

"Everybody does by now, Can't you see people staring at you in admiration? Ya'll have gotten pretty famous. But maybe they're too afraid to start a conversation."

"So what is it with you? Aren't you afraid? " I said mockingly.

"Why should I be? You're a human plus a sweet and a kind human"

"Okay then what are you like a wendigo?"

"Not exactly, Wanna dance?" He asked.

"I don't think so."

"I'll take it as a yes" And saying that he effortlessly dragged me onto the dance floor. The music was no longer rock, it was more gentle, not any particular song just the beats were very soothing.

He kept both of his hands on my waist and I rested mine on his shoulders, which I barely reached. I could see Jeongwoo, Asahi and Hyunsuk enjoying themselves.

Bobby was smiling at me and I was actually enjoying the dance.

He swirled me once and then, I saw a person shooting daggers with their eyes in my direction.