Prolonge

Nahida's POV:

The trees hover over me as I take a small stroll in the forest. It's far more comfortable to be in the forest instead of the town. Ever sense the traveler came, the people of Sumeru have been kinder to me. It makes me happy but, it's just that I'm not used to it. 

The smell of the forest is fresh and nice. Jumping on rocks to rocks over rivers, walking though the hidden tunnels. Closing my eyes I can feel the wind blowing against my hair, opening it to see. " What the!?" A black blob absorbs my body. 

Where am I? Opening my eyes wide I find myself between two buildings. The air, it's not as fresh as before, there are lots of dead plants. I walk out onto the streets, gaining some weird looks that I gained back then. Sweat starts to form onto the back of my mind. It seems that there's no vision holders? I end up walking around, using my skill on people passing by hearing a sentence from each person,

' Did I leave the stove on?'

' If Lucy doesn't upload her daily cat vids, Ima go break into her house and ask her if she's fine.'

'I wonder if the cafe is still open.'

'I was stupid to think that he liked me!'

'What was his name again?'

' He might use his ability again!'

' Shit, where should I hide the body? No one told me that he would be there!'

I snap out of my daze, staring at the man who just said that. A normal person wouldn't do that, I think. I read his mind again,

' Boss is going to kill me!'

That wasn't useful. The only choice I have is to follow him, and read his mind at the same time. Right what's a ability?

' Right remember just stick to the plan.'

What am I doing? I just want to get home. I follow the man for a while, reading his mind and gaining new information. It turns out I'm not in Sumaru anymore. I'm now in this place called Yokohama, a world where abilities exist and not visions. Two big organizations just like the heavenly principles and the Futui. Now what are abilities? From what I concluded it's the fact that abilities are stronger than visions, allowing *people to gain super powers, at random*. But I believe that I'm going to be stronger than the average ability user as they seem to get a random superpower that could be weak or strong. Judging from how I can still use my powers, it seems like I've gotten stronger? It seems like there aren't any elemental particles here so I can use my powers repeatedly without having to try to gain elemental particles!

I guess that's one good thing, hmm it seems like that man with the white hair is also following the man. I ended up pulling onto the ends of his sleeves. The clothes he wears reminds me of a combination of Liyue and Inazuma sort of style. It seems that the white haired man is a detective? I think I should talk to him.

" Um, excuse me. "The white haired man stares at the man he was tracing before looking down at me. " Is there something I can help you with?"

Fukuzawa POV:

As I was trailing the man silently a little girl tugged on my sleeve while saying: " Um, excuse me." The little girl had unique clothes and white hair with green at the tips, and bright green eyes with light green clover shaped pupils, it seems like the little girl was an ability user.. " Is there something I can help you with?" The little girl seemed to be thinking for a bit before talking, " Can I work for you?" Why would she want to work for me? 

Could she perhaps be a part of the port mafia? No she's too young, but I better be safe than sorry. " Why do  you want to work for me?" " I was told by someone that you were looking for people to work for you." " Who told you that? " I was told by someone. Now, can I work for you? I'm in need of money."

" I'm sorry I won't be able talk with you at the moment but I can give you directions to a cafe where you can take the job interview. You can just go to this cafe and tell the waiters that you need to talk with the agency. There will be a group of people, the agency. These people will talk with you about the job interview." I hand the little girl a paper I always keep on me with the cafe's name and as such. The girl takes the paper as I continue on with my mission. If  she's dangerous the agency would take care of her. 

Nahida's POV:

I take the paper and watch his head leave before asking around. I ended up in front of this tall building, I went inside sitting on a couch. A woman wearing a maid outfit went up to me and asked; " Is there anything you would like?" " I would like to talk with the agency." " Ah, you must be the little girl Fukuzawa was talking about! Come with me." 

I get off the seat following the woman to the stairway, she told me to go up and the first room I see should be the one I should enter.

 I should think of an excuse why I should stay at this place after all, there's a high chance that I might be safer here. hmmm, my parents died so I need a place to stay at, plus the fact that we lived in the slums? No that won't work with the clothes I'm wearing. I'll just tell them that I'm in danger.

I stare at the door, I guess it's time. 

" DAMN IT DAZAI!"

I froze as my hand hovered the door knob. Should I just go somewhere else? I don't know... I sigh, well I guess there's no harm in trying.

I open the door to find a group of people staring at me as I just entered.

" Ah, she came sooner than expected." A boy with white hair and purple yellowish eyes said.

Nahida's character profile:

Name: Nahida

Gender: female

Age: 500+

Height: 4'6(138cm)

Blood type: UNKNOWN

Weight: UNKNOWN

Status: Alive and well as a archon

Occupation: 

Sumeru city(past?)

Yokohama(Now?)

Birthday: October 27th

Likes: UNKNOWN

dislikes: UNKNOWN

( Sorry I couldn't get much information on Nahida! The next chapter will come soon, maybe on Wednesday, or maybe Friday idk. Anyhow for all the new readers out there my name is I'm alive, I.A for short. Yes that's my totally real name. So inspirational.... JK. Anyhow sorry if the prologue kinda looks bad, well has very bad grammar and as such. It's because I don't really go back to edit it, and the fact that I re-did this chapter like 5 times? Mainly cause I kept hating on how it turned out.. Anyhow I hope you enjoy this story!

- I'm alive)