64. A Life with Peter Parker - Fluff

Start from the beginning

"I love you so much, Peter." You whispered into his ear as he twirled you around, holding you up from the ground. He grinned wider than before as he responded with, "I love you and I love our baby too."

"This is perfect timing, too, you know?" He spoke up after a moment of hugging. You squeezed him back harder.

"Why?" You asked softly, pulling away to look at him.

"I was going to propose to you tonight. All fancy with the fairy lights on our balcony, swing up Spiderman style and ask you, 'Will you marry me?'" He dragged something out of his pocket, as you stared at him with shock.

"No fucking way." You snorted, instantly denying that he would have done that. You had a feeling he was going to propose soon – but not tonight!

"Yes freaking way, also no curse words in front of our baby, I don't want him hearing that."

"Awe, sweetie, him? You think it's a boy?" You practically started to tear up again to the point that Peter wiped a finger under your eye and leaned in again to kiss your cheek.

While he kissed your cheek, he pushed something into your hands. You pulled away to look down at it, and you could feel your heart start to race as you realized what it was and that he wasn't lying to you. There was the box and the ring.

The ring was gorgeous, it was exactly what you wanted for an engagement ring, and it made you cry even more.

"Pete, baby, this is perfect..." You whispered with admiration. He smiled at you brightly, "Really? I thought a lot about it and did some research." He admitted, making you laugh out of surprise.

"You're amazing." You responded, moving closer to him to kiss his lips. He kissed you back gently with a slight teasing smile as he pulled back before you could kiss him again.

"So, is that a yes?"

"Of course, it is."

-

The wedding was intimate but perfect. Only a few of your closest friends and family showed up, and you two stayed quiet about it after it was done. Your family wasn't too happy to know it was a stranger that you were marrying, but they got to know Peter again after a few months.

You two left out the fact that he is Spiderman. They couldn't know or else they'd get in trouble one day. You couldn't risk it. It was already a huge risk that you knew he was Spiderman, but then again, you were the only one who knew.

After you gave birth to a healthy beautiful boy, you two decided to name him after his best friend, Ned. Peter still didn't feel right about going up to his old best friend and telling him the truth, but he felt like he was giving him some honor by naming his child after him.

Ned was one of the most forgiving and best friends he could ever have. He missed him dearly but kept himself away from him to protect him.

"Baby, did you warm up a bottle?" Your voice rang through, and Peter shook his head, clearing his thoughts of the past.

Peter grabbed the bottle and walked over to the couch, where you and Ned were laying down. Ned was hungry, needing some more food and you were tired of feeding him earlier. You handed Ned off to Peter, who carried him on the side of his hip.

"Aw, look at my baby boy. You hungry? I got you some food. Mommy's going to rest now." Peter spoke in baby talk, causing you to tiredly chuckle.

"He's the best thing in the world. I love him, but he is so exhausting." You sighed, yawning as you stretched out from your position on the couch and sat in the corner, to make some room for Peter. He sat down next to you, kissing your lips momentarily.

"...Can I say something crazy right now?" Peter brought it up hesitantly. You gazed at him, confused but nodded a yes.

"I want another." Peter set out, anxiously playing with his hands. You blinked at him and let out a small, "Huh?"

You were confused, you didn't know what he meant by that. "You mean, you want another pizza? We can order more." You pointed to the box sitting on the coffee table in front of you. Peter shook his head, a small smile forming on his face as he gazed at you fondly.

"I want another kid with you." He repeated, clearer this time and more confidently.

Your eyebrows shot up as you gasped, "What? Really?" And then a laugh tumbled out of your mouth as you said, "Me too."

Peter stared at you in silent shock for a few moments before letting out, "What did you say?"

"I said, me too. I want another kid too, honey." You replied with a small laugh. Then the two of you both started laughing together, even baby Ned started to giggle a little bit.

Peter sighed, "Woah, I didn't expect that. I thought you were going to call me crazy."

You glanced over at him with a smile, "I could tell. You looked so nervous, but I do want to have another kid with you. Little Ned is great, but I feel like having one more would make things feel complete."

"Me too, that's how I feel too."

-

Your second time with pregnancy was much easier since you expected it to happen. You prepared yourself the best you could, and so did Peter. He started to do a lot of chores, taking on practically all of the housework while you started to develop more.

You read all of the pregnancy books, and what to expect, which you already knew most of because of baby Ned. Peter read them too, finding them interesting and he even started to give advice out as Spiderman, telling couples with babies to make sure to burp them or to check on their fingers to see if they got hair twisted on it.

It was adorable because people started to make edits of him saying those sorts of thing and calling him Spiderdad. You even started calling him Spiderdad to tease him, but he secretly loved it.

By your last month of pregnancy, you were barely able to walk around without feeling some sort of pain in your back. Peter watched a few tutorial videos of how to relieve the pain for you, and he would walk over to you and lift your stomach slightly, to give you relief from the pressure of the baby on your bladder and back.

"Oh, thank you so much, that feels so much better." You groaned, leaning your head forward to rest on his shoulder.

"Of course, sweetie, let me know if you want me to do it again." He responded, kissing your head gently.

When you were giving birth, Peter stood by the entire time, holding your hand, and encouraging you. He didn't want to look because he was afraid that he would pass out, so he stayed next to you, gripping your hand tight and murmuring sweet words.

"You've got this, honey. I know you do. You're so strong for our baby." He said, and you made a big push, grunting and a scream flew out of you. The nurses around you started to encourage you even more, telling you to push again.

A few more pushes had caused a lot more screams to come from you, and you squeezed Peter's hand as tightly as you could, causing him to moan in pain.

"Come on, push, one more time!" A nurse shouted and finally, you pushed hard, and the baby started to come out. Peter felt faint, but he stood his ground, holding your hand tightly back.

"There you go! It's a girl!" One of the doctors spoke up, pulling the baby out. You groaned slowly, head turning to try to see the baby, and he handed her to you.

You gripped her softly, and the heavy sweat on your face made you feel even more tired as you looked at her for the first time.

"Oh, precious..." You whispered, then gazed over at Peter, who was staring at the two of you with awe in his eyes.

"I love you too, so much." He whispered, finally sitting down in the seat next to you. His hand laid on the baby's back while you held her with one arm.

You leaned your head up to kiss her forehead, and a tear escaped your eyes, "I love you both too." You responded.