6

not edited

Monday July 4th
12:45 PM
Jayson's house
Sitting in my gaming room, I played the game with Jaylen.
"These niggas are ass bro" Jaylen said as he put the controller down and jumped out his seat from playing Call of Duty: Warfare. I laughed at him as my phone went off and my doorbell rang.

"You're too old to rage like a 15 year old." I said grabbing my phone, I made my way towards the front door. Glancing down at it, a text from Neveah saying she was outside appeared. Opening the door there stood her and a sleeping Deuce in her arms. 

I moved to the side allowing her in as she made her way up the stairs to Deuce's room. Our coparenting relationship was great, she was understanding when things came up and she was always open for adjustments to our schedule of the days we share.

I stood in the foyer on my phone texting Nadia. It has been almost a month since our dinner and her schedule has been hectic. She was busy trying to find artists and caterer's for her event.

Mama- literally no one has been wanting to cater for free, honestly about to just give it up and let someone take over this event with Mr.Prick

                                                                                                     Me- Told U, I can help you being stubborn

Mama- It doesn't need to be another one of your Charity cases Jay. I appreciate the offer. 

                                                             Me- Not a charity case, think of it as your sugar daddy helping.

Mama- 😂😂🤣don't do Melvin. I gtg tho i'm walking into the nail salon

                                         Me- Lmao im being nice, i'm seeing you at your parents cookout tonight?

                                                                                            Me- *Sent $400* Tell Melvin he out of the picture
                                                                  Mama loved a message

Mama- jay i'm going to get you, it's not even that much. Thank you 😂❤️

Mama- duh and don't forget my baby Deuce.

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs, Giving Neveah my full attention I stuffed my phone in my pocket. Taking in her outfit her natural curls were out wearing coochie cutters, and a shirt that barely covered her boobs.

"Ok so I get back next Saturday, he has a doctor's appointment Thursday. Please be on time Jayson." She said running her hand through her hair, her nipples were hard. I opened the door for her as she looked me up and down, "Rushing me out?".

"Jaylen in the gaming room, and I have to get ready for my day. Be safe on your trip though" I said as she walked out and I closed the door behind her, cutting off her view.

Jaylen emerged from the kitchen with chips in his hand. "She wanted to get some before she left." He said laughing, popping a Ruffle in his mouth.

"She aint getting shit," I said shaking my head before going upstairs to shower and get ready for the Parker's cookout.

4:30 PM
Parker Residence

I arrived at Pop and Momma Sanaa house about 30 minutes ago. Nadia still wasn't here but she's always fashionably late. The women were all on the deck that was attached to the house, while us men sat in the Gazebo that was off to the side near the fire pit.