Ch 3: Kid-ski Bakugo v Ochaco Young-raka

Hey guys, been trying to get to editing this more action packed chapter for a bit. As a big fan of both Uraraka and Bakugo, and their opposing views of one another, this chapter was fun to write. Still getting through the editing slowly, but we are getting there little by little. Junior level university work is not easy haha. Anyways, lets get into it. Again, sorry for any grammar mistakes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina is the first to say something, "Okay guys! Let's play a game or something! I'm bored!" Her voice is cheery and high stung, even in these times of stress.

Aizawa was the first to move, getting up and approaching his closet, to pull out his yellow sleeping bag. "If I am stuck here with you problem children I might as well sleep." And with that he goes to sleep in the corner, as easily as he does in homeroom every morning. 

I should really get some sleep tips from him. Although, knowing his career choices, its probably just full blown constant exhaustion.

I scoff. "Let's do something together. We need to keep an eye on each other. Perhaps we can put our heads together on possible reasons of why this has happened."

Iida stands and comes next to me. "Great idea Yaoyorozu! I'll get my whiteboard and markers!"

I smile at him, and my childlike face must have been too cute, because he turns away quickly, red in the face. He runs upstairs. The girls, Midoriya, and the laid-back students like Tokoyami seem on board, but the Bakusquad seems unconvinced, Aoyama too.

Bakugo stays sitting while Mina, Kirishima, and Kaminari chase each other around the dorm, Kirishima nearly getting body slammed by Iida coming back with a large whiteboard(although that would have likely ended worse for Iida rather than Kirishima), and six markers. Mina is doing the best, getting around corners with her great agility. Bakugo and Sero sit on the couch watching them go ham.

Midoriya joined Iida and I at the whiteboard facing the couch. "Let's brainstorm possible causes for this phenomenon. One guess I had was our dinner. Maybe something in the food we ate was messed with?" Midoriya said, writing food in capital letters at the top of the board in green.

"But Mr. Aizawa didn't eat with us. So unless it was the water or something? My assumption is that we were all exposed to something last night, but we don't remember due to the nature of the substance." I said, writing quirk in purple marker under food. Iida' nods.

"Perhaps in a gaseous form?" Iida suggests writing that in blue marker on the board.

I heard a high pitched squeak from the couch. "This isn't getting us anywhere. We can't even remember, how is speculation going to help us?" Bakugo said, putting a hand over his mouth.

Midoriya looked unfazed, but I could barely stop myself from giggling. Tsu was already on the floor laughing. Ochaco and Hagakure's invisible form followed.

Bakugo stood, his arms and face red, his eyes narrowed. "Who're laughing at pink cheeks? frog? He said, his voice still coming out higher than Midoriya's. It was still filled to the brim with intimidation but had lost its unconscious threat.

Todoroki was stifling a laugh now, as was Sero, who was avoiding looking at Bakugo with all he had. This just made Bakugo angrier.

Ochaco stood, giggling, Tsu followed. Hagakure stayed on the ground, based on the shaking shirt hovering over the carpet.

"Are you trying to intimidate me Bakugo? Or do you think you can beat me in a second round?" Ochaco said, holding onto a smile, only halfway teasing.

Iida looked like he was going pass out from the tension in the room. The three crazy bakuteers stopped running to watch the drama(especially Mina, the tea queen). I held my breath, until I couldn't. Midoriya looked uneasy about the situation, conflicted on what he should do.

"Guys, we shouldn't be acting like this. Let's focus on the problem at hand. And Kacchan, maybe quiet down? It's freaking me out." Midoriya said, trying to deescalate the conflict.

"Shut up Deku. This doesn't involve you." Bakugo replied, taking a fighting stance.

"Deku. I can handle this." Ochoco said, spreading her arms.

Crap, I thought. "Run for cover!" I yell. When Bakugo gets into it, I know things are likely to catch on fire, including clothing, furniture, and occasionally, hair.

Everyone else abandons the couches and runs for the bathrooms and kitchen, besides Aizawa, who continues sleeping soundly in the corner.

A series of loud explosions and bangs rang through the dorms. Then, suddenly, they stopped. I popped my head over the counter, to observe the damage. Ochaco had apparently thrown some couches into the air, making them weightless, and the coffee table was blown to bits. However, the furniture was strewn on the ground, and Aizawa was awake.

"Students! What has gotten into you? Go kill each other later, when I don't have to get involved!" Aizawa said, his hair standing up, with his eyes glowing red.

His eyes close, and Bakugo and Ochaco walk opposite directly. Bakugo to the elevator, and Ochaco to the bathrooms. Aizawa slumped back over, getting into his sleeping bag again.

"I think it's safe?" I spoke. Aoyama, next to me, nodded. I walk back over to the couches, and Midoriya also returns, lifting the thrown couches back into place. I feel my heart rate start to slow down.

I press my palms to my temple. "Ugh I can't think properly! I need a nap." I said, plopping down on the nearest couch. With this pounding in my head, I might as well pull an Aizawa till Nezu returns.

The other students, namely the three bakuteers, came to join me.

"Yeah, you might be onto something, this whole situation feels exhausting." Mina says, plopping down next to me.

"Nap time it is!" Iida said, faceplanting, presumably on purpose. He is always all or nothing in everything he does. Soon enough everyone hiding behind counters and doors come to join us, our energy low and as we become overwhelmed with exhaustion and stress, we all slowly drift off.

I hear the front door open and open my eyes a little. I feel Mina stir beside me, her arms stretching. As I fully open them, I hear the door close.

"Oh dear." said a soft voice, the one belonging to principal Nezu. 

-------------------------- End Chapter 3-----------

The conclusion to chapter three. Some more surprises are in store for next time, along with some new developments. I wanted the battle to go on longer, but decided that it would fit better if it were relatively short and simple, with Aizawa shutting it down before it got too heated.

Oh To Be Young...Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें