I glanced up from the metal ball and saw Dr Pershing staring at me. He was sitting in the chair across from mine with a pair of handcuffs on his wrists. I raised my brow slightly and he immediately looked away from me. He was very timid by nature and the fact that I was aiding in keeping him hostage wasn't helping.

Boba's ship touched down on the surface of Lothal. I stood up from my chair and walked over to Din. He was leaning up against the wall of Boba's ship with his gaze trained on the floor. I carefully slid the metal ball into his belt just as the ramp began to lower.

I tapped Din on the arm gently. "You coming, handsome?" I muttered, trying to lighten the somber mood.

"What?" Din asked, I could hear the surprise in his voice.

"What?" I asked him nonchalantly, trying to act like nothing was wrong.

"You called me handsome?" Din asked in confusion. I pictured the emotion etched onto his face, his eyebrows drawn together in confusion. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. 

"I did." I said.

Din took a step closer to me. "Why?"

"Because it's the truth." I said quietly. His visor was excruciatingly close to my face, knowing how his lips felt against mine and not being able to kiss him again felt like torture.

"Ahem." Cara dramatically cleared her throat. Din and I hastily stepped away from each other. I looked over at her to see a coy grin on her face.

"Come on, love birds. Fett is waiting for you." She said again, pointing down the ramp to where the man stood. I hadn't even noticed him walk past, I just hope he didn't hear anything.

"Okay." I said as I turned away from her and walked down the ramp, trying to stop the heat from rising to my cheeks. I really miss the razor crest. There are far too many people residing in Boba Fett's ship. Not that I'm complaining about their presence, they are here to help us find the child, and I'll be forever indebted to them.

It wasn't a very long walk from where we landed to the cantina we were going to. According to our intel, this was the last known location of Bo-Katan and Koska Reeves. With hope, they can assist us in taking over Moff Gideon's cruiser.

Stones and dirt crunched under my boots as I walked in between Din and Boba. It almost felt like having two Mandalorian body guards. The thought made my lips twitch up slightly.

"So, what's Mando'a for idiot?" I asked casually as we walked

"Di'kut." Din responded

"Di'kut." I repeated, attempting to mimic the pronunciation.

"No, it's more like Dee'koot." Din enunciated slower

"Di'kut." I said again.

"That's it. You're getting better." Din nodded

"Thanks." I said with a bright smile.

"How about Bic ni skana'din." Boba Fett spoke up

"What does that mean?" I asked him curiously

"It means that you are angry, something has ticked you off." Boba explained

"Yeah, sounds like a good one to use on Moff Gideon." I said with a humorous tone

"If you can get the pronunciation right." Din said quietly, though I could hear the amusement in his voice

I jokingly smacked him on his arm with feigned offense. "You said I was getting better."

"Did I?" Din asked jokingly. I could hear the slight laughter in his voice as he teased me.

"Di'kut." I muttered under my breath as we finally made it to the cantina.