"Yes, I do." She whispered and hung up the phone. I winked and placed on my clothes and she groaned. "I want to cuddle." She whined.

"Then scoot over." I said with a smile and she quickly scooted over. I got in the small bed with her. Aria looked at Amara before looking at me before giving a very small gummy smile.

Amara squealed and hugged aria so tightly. "Mommy's baby!" I wrapped my hand around her and kissed her head before looking down at our baby.

-

We spent most of the time cuddling, messing with aria, and kissing. We had a couple of make out sessions to admit.

Amara fed aria while I looked for updates with Gianna's parents. I cleaned the horrid mess in our bathroom, I even remodeled our bathroom into something more modern and high quality.

So when she gets back, Amara has a humongous bath with jets. And I didn't move some things around in Arias room, made it more modern as well but girly.

I decorated the house with Christmas items because Christmas is right around the corner. 5 weeks from now and the New York streets are going mad.

"I'm going to step out real quick." I softly said and Amara nodded her head as she situated aria.

Derrick had no choice but to step out of this because his family and I understand that. I called my brother, "hades, what do you have so far?" I asked.

"her mother and father moved to Greece. I don't know which part though." Hades said making me suck my teeth.

"Find out which part and I'll book me a flight after mar gets out the hospital." I stated before clicking off the line.

I walked back inside the room to see Aria getting burped softly. "Everything okay?" Mars soft voice spoke.

"I'm fine." I gave a smile as she moved over and patted the empty side of the bed. I was about to lay down with her but she stopped me.

"Can you go inside the bathroom and grab my hair oil please?" She randomly asked making me squint my eyes and nod my head.

I went to grab it and came back. I handed it to her as I sat up on the bed with her. "I want to oil your hair so you don't go bald at the age of 50." Amara said making me chuckle.

"I'm not going to go bald at the age of 50, my family have good hair genes." I stated as she oiled my scalp.

"Yes you are. You are a white male, im not taking any chances because when we grow old I don't want to walk around with a male with bald spots. Love you though." She quickly said and kissed my lips.

I laughed quietly so I don't wake up aria who was sleeping on Amara chest. "I want you discharged today. I will bring one of my trusted nurses to look after you while sometimes I'm gone." I stated and she nodded her head.

"Finally, im sick of this horrid hospital and the food they try to serve me." She mumbled under her breath.

3 hours later

I opened the front door as I held onto aria. She's so light and delicate.

"You've changed things..." Amara softly said and I hummed a yes. "I needed something to kill time so I started doing things around the house." I softly said as I closed the door as she walked over to the huge tree that was decorated with ornaments and a few pictures of us and our baby girl.