"Which one you think I should get?" She asked me

"Ian gon lie the white fit you better." I told her

"I was thinking the white too especially cause of the interior." She said rubbing on the car

"Made up your mind yet miss?" The dealer asked walking up to us

"Yea I'll do this one right here." She replied back smiling

"Alriiight nice choice maam, let's get these papers done and collect your payment and your good to go." He told her walkin off with her following after makin me trail behind them.

After Serenity finished signing the papers, we then walked out the back and they pulled the car out with a big red bow on it.

"What the fuck gee I got my carrr!! Let me take a picture!" Serenity said cheesing big.

"You want me to take a pic of you and the car ?" I asked. "Unt uhhh i look a mess." She said mugging me snapping a couple more pics of her car.

Serenity had on a tight, fitted, long tan dress with sum black Kurt Geiger sandals. She had a black straight wig with French tips on her nails and toes. She had on a black marc jacobs purse, with some medium lashes that fit her face well. Sheen look bad.

"What pj? What you looking at? Get in ima take you around to the parking lot to get back in yo car." She stated opening the driver side door of her new vehicle.

To see her buyin her first car all cash on her own made me look at her different no lie that shit fye.
..........................................

"I'm so happy I finally got my carrrr like I could really cry." Serenity said with the biggest smile as we drove out around the building into the parking lot.

"Mane yea congratulations gang."

"Thanks for bringing me."

"Ain't shit."

"Well Im finna head out and see bout my lil shawty." I added on getting out about to walk to my car

"Okay be safe i hope she don't spazz on you again."

When we smoked I ended up telling serenity about how me and my girl been into it a lot since I got out of jail. I told her I think that bitch been cheating on me but serenity swear up and down im just overreacting.I just don't understand why she need to go out with ha bald head ass friends every night.

"She like but ima see ya gang."
........................................

"Hey baby where you been i missed you." My girl said as I walked in the room

"Wassup mama, you know I told you how I was taking serenity to get ha car."

"Oh yea I remember did she end up getting it." Daysia asked

"Yea she had got a Benz."

"Periodttt big Benz."

Me and my Daysia texted about everything that been happening this morning and I told her about the night we got to arguing and I went to smoke with serenity and how serenity helped me think about what my girl might've been thinkin. Now my girl swear her and serenity meant to be friends.

"Baby I know I already have but I just wanna apologize again about them cheating allegations, I just ain't really understand I guess. Ima try not to be so overprotective. I know you wanna go out and have fun you young, and beautiful you should be out there i just want you to make sho you let them folks know you mines." I said laying down grabbing my phone getting ready to text my plug on instagram.

|INSECURE|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें