Chapter 37

~Neymar~

"SHIRTS VERSUS SKINS!!" Coach stands in the middle of the 'pitch' with his hands on his hips.

"Ughh!" A wave of groans echo throughout all of us. Well, everyone apart from Dario.
"Coach! We're on holiday!!" Gerard complains.
"Then maybe you'll get a nice holiday tan on that pasty chest Pique! Just for that, you'll be a skin!!" Coach yells at Gerard.
"Dani! Adriano! Both of you are still skins remember, everyone else you know the drill!" He continues to yell. Dani, Adriano and Gerard all pick a side of the pitch as skins, leaving the rest of us all lining up, waiting for Coach to choose our destinies.

"Why does he do this?" I whisper to Leo next to me.
"I don't even- wait, you and Alba swap!" Leo whispers as Coach begins to go down the line.
"What! Why!?" I whisper back, looking as Coach slowly comes closer to us, if I move I'll be next to Dario.
"Just do it! We'll be on the same team!" Leo persists. I don't really want to stand next to the man who clearly has a problem with me, but I'd much rather NOT be on his team and be with Leo.

"Alba!" I whisper to him.
"What?" He asks.
"Swap places with me and I'll give you 50 euros." I try to bribe him.
"50 euros? I make that in a blink of an eye!" He objects as Coach gets closer, looking back forward.
"I'll rub your back for a week I don't know just swap!" I beg him.
"Okay okay jeez." He puts his hands up before switching places so me and Dario were now next to each other. From the corner of his eye I can see him look at me with a glare, just by standing there so I make sure to send him one back.

"SHIRTS, SKI-" Coach goes down the line until he gets to Dario, narrowing his eyes at him, stopping in his tracks. "Hmm, I never knew the transfer market was open at the moment, who are you??" He leans forward closer to Dario's face with suspicion.
"Dario sir." He sticks out his hand for Coach to shake, earning a range of odd looks throughout the team, including Coach due to his formal greeting.
"Eh, I don't have time for all this proper stuff, newbie you can be a skin!!" Coach decides, declining his gesture, earning some stifled laughs along the line but mostly two groans come from Dani and Adriano.

"Coach!!" They both complain.
"How do we do our plan now!?" Adriano whispers to Dani far too loud.
"What do you mean!?" Dario asks.
"Nothing!" They both say.
"JUNIOR!" Coach now get's to me. "I'll nice you today, SHIRT!" He decides for once in his life. I look back over to Dani and Adriano who look pissed, then to Leo who has his thinking face on, then to Marc who despises being a skin, but is destined to be one. I then look back to Dario who looked pissed to be a skin causing an idea to pop into my head,

"Actually Coach." I stop him from moving on. "Dario can take my place, I'll be a skin." I give Coach a smile, also seeing Dani and Adriano high five each other in the background.
"Wait, wait really?" Coach asks, looking incredibly surprised. I just nod in confirmation. "Well Daniel-"
"It's Dario sir-" He corrects Coach earning more shocked looks.
"NO INTERRUPTIONS!!" Coach yells. "You clearly don't understand the no talking back rule!" He glares at the man in front of him, making me do everything not to crack a smile. "You've just got yourself niced by junior." Coach says. I look at Dario with a big smile who looks back to me, clearly forcing a smile back before Coach carries on down the line.

"SHIRT, SKINS, SHIRT, SKINS!!" Coach continues down the line as we walk to our sides.
"Hey thanks Neymar! I should swap with you more often!" Alba pats my back with a grin, running over to the shirt's side.
"No worries." I say back to him, taking off my shirt, throwing it in position of a goal post.
"Thanks Neymar!" Marc who is now a shirt runs past with a grin on his face which I just give him a thumbs up in return.

"Yeah, thanks Neymar!" Leo says very sarcastically, jogging over beside me as a skin.
"What do you mean?" I laugh at his tone.
"What do you mean what do you mean?" He fires back. "Look at me!" He says, looking at his topless self. "I feel like a naked mole rat in a zoo full of chimpanzees."
"Oh you'll be fine." I laugh at him. "Get the tan up."
"I burn!" He makes clear. "You can pay for all the sun damage I'm going to have to reverse." He says looking up at the sky which was really quite hot and sunny for April.
"Sounds good to me." I laugh at him.
"But good choice though." He suddenly changes. "The good old kill them with kindness plan as Selena Gomez would say. Plus we're against him."