Ch. 7

Ch. 7 // Deja

All my life I have always been two things 1) an introvert and 2) a homebody. Kiara, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. She's an extroverted social butterfly. But since I started college, I've been more willing to do things that conflict with my introverted nature. Like going to parties or big social events and, I can't lie, I've had some fun experiences. This party is not one of them. We got here at 9:30 and an hour later, I just wanna go home. The music is getting loud and the house is getting packed. The smell of weed, booze, and sweat isn't helping. Honestly, it seems like the type of party that gets shut down.

A few minutes ago, I lost track of Chrissy and Kiara in the crowded living room, leaving me feeling even more irritated. But somehow, through all the commotion, I made it to the backyard. The party continues as I'm sitting on a lawn chair near the sliding doors. There's a nice cool breeze outside, which should be calming, but the party noise is ruining the mood. At least it isn't as packed or grimy as it is on the inside.

Even though the lighting isn't the best, I pull out my phone from my bra and take a couple of selfies. I was hoping to have some fun tonight, so I made an effort to look good, but it kind of feels like the night has been a waste. Oh well, I still look like a bad bitch.

After looking through my photos, I send a short message to Kiara and Chrissy through our group chat. Before I exit the app, I notice Dacre's name and my face starts to warm. Out of curiosity, I open up our chat and notice we haven't messaged since I busted my toe last week. I'm bored and tipsy, what's a better thing to do than to text your crush?

You still haven't taken me to the gym yet👀 . I look over the text a couple of times before hitting the send button. Now we playing the waiting game.

I close my eyes and try to shake the thoughts of rejection when an image of Dacre pops up in my mind. He looked so damn fine today in his black compression shirt and slim joggers. The day I see him shirtless will be something else.

Suddenly my phone vibrates on my lap. The first notification on the screen reads Dacre

Oh. My. God. He fucking responded! I quickly unlock my phone and message him back.

Oh my God

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Oh my God. I exit the app and add Gym w/ Dacre into my calendar. Dacre as my personal trainer, I like that.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.