The Internship

En başından başla

Once in the room Rain quickly shrugs off his shirt before pulling the man into another kiss. Rain feels as if his entire world has narrowed down to sensation. The feel of the man's lips on his, the taste as he thrust his tongue into Rain's mouth, the feel of skin on skin as they shed their remaining clothes. It is a familiar feeling to Rain, but it has never hit him so hard and so fast before. Rain completely surrenders to the man's expert hands on his body.

To Rain's disappointment he is alone when he wakes up. He would have liked to have gotten the man's number or at least his name. Rain has never had a one night stand before, his ex had actually been his one and only up until now, and he wonders if this was usually how they work. Maybe this was for the best, just a single night with some very nice memories, no strings attached. It's not like he's ready for a new relationship right now anyway.

Rain stretches and flinches slightly, his muscles are a bit sore. He looks down and sees several pink love marks and a couple bruises. He can't help but to smile at the memory of how he got these. He sighs, oh well time for the walk of shame.

Rain is halfway across the lobby when he hears someone call his name. Sky. Of course he would run into Sky in the lobby. Rain knows Sky had planned to stay the night in P'Pai's penthouse suite but he had hoped Sky would still be asleep this early in the morning. Luck isn't with him today apparently.

"Rain, what are you still doing here? You disappeared last night. I thought you had gone home." Sky says, causing Rain to blush deeply. Sky's smile widened into that annoying all knowing grin he has, realizing what Rain has been up to.

"Okay, fine," Rain says, "I met someone last night."

"Oh going to see him again?" Sky asks. In Sky's opinion Rain's ex was a piece of trash that openly cheated on Rain multiple times before dumping him. What he really wants is to see Rain happy with someone that deserves him.

Rain shakes his head, "I don't even know his name. I'm sure I will never see him again."

Rain wakes up early on Monday morning. Today is the first day of his internship and he is determined to be on time and make a good impression on the senior that will be overseeing him while at the company. He showers, dressing in the suit jacket, button up and slacks he had bought just for this occasion. He feels his usual skinny jeans and T-shirts may not be appropriate for office work.

The small office on the outskirts of Bangkok is an architectural wonder in itself. Designed to be both aesthetically pleasing and a functional shared working environment. Rain can't help but be impressed, if he were a client it would make him feel as if he were hiring someone very talented indeed.

Rain takes a deep breath to steady his nerves and enters the building. At the front desk the receptionist asks him to wait, "Khun Phayu will be with you briefly."

Rain tries not to bounce with excitement at these words. Phayu was the architect he most wanted to study with, the one who has won many awards and some of his groundbreaking designs have even been used as examples by many of Rain's teachers during his time at the university.

Since he ends up waiting a good while, understanding that someone like Phayu would be extremely busy, he takes out his phone and studies some of the more famous buildings the senior has designed. He is more determined than ever to make a good impression on the senior.

"N'Rain, I am Phayu you can call me P'Phayu." Rain has been studying a particularly interesting building and the voice startles him. He jumps up quickly.

"P'Phayu I am very pleased......." Rain's voice trails off as he looks at the man in surprise. IT'S HIM! It is the man he hooked up with the night of the party is P'Phayu. How can that be? What's more, P'Phayu doesn't seem in the least surprised to see Rain here.