P'Pai just grins and wraps an arm around Sky's waist, causing both Sky and Rain to roll their eyes.

Rain decides to ignore him, letting Sky deal with him later. "Anything else I should know about this Phayu? Things that weren't in the file?"

Sky looks at the tablet in his hand, "He likes cars and even more so motorcycles, especially big bikes. He and his brother run a garage as a front, but he also seems to treat it as a hobby. He and Saifah share a house inherited from their parents when they moved."

"Okay," Rain says, "now what about some personal details that will help me with the mission." P'Pai snorts at this earning him a glare from Sky.

"He is a private person and keeps to himself for the most part. He is openly Bisexual, but he has only had two long term relationships that we know of. One while he was still in high school with a female student that lasted four months and one with a male racer who brought his bike to the garage, that one only lasted two months. He mostly stays away from hookup culture although occasionally goes home with someone he meets in a club or bar." Sky hesitates before continuing, "The rest of what we have is based purely on hearsay. The rumors are basically that he has some slightly unusual tastes and he likes his lovers to be polite."

Rain turns slightly pink at this. Now he knows why he was chosen for this job but it was a little embarrassing to know his own file contains such personal information.

The hotel the reception is being held at is one of the most luxurious in all of Thailand. Rain looks around in wonder, he has been trained to blend in to all environments but that doesn't stop him from feeling a little out of his depth.

Rain spots his target sitting at the bar but feels like it will be less suspicious to get Phayu to approach him rather than the other way around. He just needs a way to get the man's attention. This type of party has to have at least a few over entitled assholes that think their money can buy anything.

Rain sits alone at the opposite end of the bar and waits. He doesn't have to wait long. An obviously drunk man who has to be at least 40 approaches Rain and offers to buy him a drink. He lays a hand across Rain's back. Perfect Rain thinks.

"Sorry, sir." Rain says demurely, "I'm not interested."

"Oh, come on, don't be like that." The man slurs. Two strikes against the man, he is handsy and doesn't take no for an answer. Rain might have felt bad if this guy had been a little less of a scumbag.

"I said no thank you, please leave me alone." Rain said a little more loudly.

The man leans down to whisper, "Come on, a pretty piece of ass like you? What do you want, money? I can give you everything you need." Strike three, Rain definitely does not feel bad for using this guy.

Before Rain can tell the guy to leave a third time, the man is jerked back. "He said he's not interested," Phayu says, bingo mission accomplished. Rain wonders why he doesn't feel more triumphant that his plan worked.

"Who are you, his boyfriend or something?" The man asks, grabbing a handful of Phayu's jacket.

Phayu does a quick move that twists the man's hand back and causes the man to give a cry of pain. "It doesn't matter who I am, this boy is off limits. Got it?" The man nods, tearing up a little and rubbing his wrist.

"Thank you, sir," Rain says, giving Phayu a polite wai.

"Call me P'Phayu, and you are?" Phayu gives Rain an appraising look that gives Rain a delightful shiver.

"Nice to meet you, P'Phayu. My name is Rain." Rain says with another wai. He hopes he isn't overdoing the politeness.

"Rain, do you mind if I sit here?" Rain shakes his head and motions to the seat next to him.