Part 13 Back to korea

Yn mom dad come back from her grandmother's house yesterday it's been 2 week today maknae line was going back to korea in this weeks tae yn get too close to each other nd same with partiksha nd jungkook but sirat jimin always fight with each other.

Everyone sitting in living room Yn nd partiksha tell her mom dad about tae nd Jungkook.

Yn/f: I want to talk with you both
(to taekook) come with me.
Yn: dadda..!?
Yn/f: don't worry i won't beat them both..!!
He left from there tae jungkook look at ladies nd follow him.
Jimin: today your father will not leave them. "Laugh"
Yn: jimin it's not funny..!!
Partiksha: what will uncle have to talk to both of them..!?
Yn/m: "chuckled"a possessive father's inquiry.
Jong suk: I can understand what he must be asking both of them..!!
Sameera: papa did the same with him.
"Laugh"
Yn: really.. what did dadda ask you..!?
Jong suk: You know he said that if I tell anyone, he will break my bones.
Yn nd partiksha look at him.
Sameera: hye stop don't scare them.
"Hit his arm"
Joug suk: I was kidding he'd just ask them a few questions but he's more dangerous than your sister. "Laugh"
Yn/m: hyee where is sirat.
Yn: she is in her room.
Yn/m: jimin will you call her down.
Jimin: oky aunty.

In garden:

Mr Randhawa sitting with tae nd jungkook

Yn/f : you both look scared.

Tae: n-no..uncle is not like that..!!
Jungkook: y-yes.
Yn/f: "serious" you should be scared.
Do you think we really would invite you into our house for this.

Tae was speechless. Yn/f again speaks.

Yn/f: nd you (to jungkook) Don't think Partiksha's not my daughter I won't say anything to you she's also my daughter she has been living with us for the last 10 years I have promised her father that I will take care of her more than my own daughters.

Jungkook: "nervously smile" uncle i know she told me that You know she said that she is closer to your family than to her own family. you will make all her decisions nd she respect your decisions.

Yn/f: hmm..you don't want to say anything to me..!?
He look at tae.

Tae: uncle you know your daughter better than me but as far as i know she's like a little kid I can't say that I will take care of her more than you. but i take care of her very much. We will accept whatever decision you take.

Yn/f: "straight face" you are saying like that you have come to ask me for my daughter's hand.

Tae look down
Tae: "mumble" but it's true.
Yn/f: did you said something..!?
Tae: nothing.

Yn/f: I already take my decision nd it's no.
Tae nd Jungkook look at him than down in disappointment Tae close his eyes tightly in sadness. Yn/f look at them how there face fade after here this.

Yn/f: "laugh" I'm just joking. I'll accept you bhot.
They look at him in shock.
Jungkook: really.
Yn/f: yes..!!
Tae: thank you so much uncle.