Part 6 The wedding

( Yn mom is scolding someone nd the ghost was yn younger sister. she came home late at night and fell asleep on the sofa as soon as she arrived.she was the one who was sleepwalking nd everyone thinks she's ghost.)

Yn/m: how many times have i told you to sleep in your room "scold"when you have a habit of sleepwalking.

Jimin: *sigh* let's be thankful it wasn't a ghost.

Sameera: mom if she not ghost then who were those two ghosts.

Yn/m: where is yn nd partiksha.

Tae: ah. Aunty I have come seeing them both they are sleeping in the room.

Yn/m: even in the sound of shouting nd screaming both the queens are sleeping. "Deep breaths" it's late everyone go to your room and sleep.

(Everyone left.)

(he is going to his room He is about to go inside his room when someone pulls his hand. nd takes him somewhere.)

Tae: WH-

YN: sushhh!! don't shout!!
He's about to shout when she puts her hand over his mouth
Yn: I'm going to take my hand out of your mouth okay don't shout.
He nodded at her.nd she take her hand off.
Tae: what was it you scared me..!!
Yn: " mumble" that's my day job.
Tae: What..!!
Yn: Nothing I wanted to thank you. thank you so much for saving me from mumma.
Tae: ohh it's okiee
Yn smile at him.
Tae: You brought me here just to say this, you don't have to say anything else.
Yn: no i don't want to say anything.

(She starts to leave when he pulls her towards him by the waist And she puts both her hands on his chest to make distence.)
Yn:"widen eyes" tae what are you doing..!!?
Tae: you don't tell me anything about your bias yn nd also say Mrs Kim "chuckled"
Yn face turns red.
Yn: aa-..tae...i.!!you !! "Panics"
Tae: hyee..calm down.
Yn: tae leave me i want to makeup!! I Mean I want to sleep.
Yn trying to free herself.She manages to free herself and runs away.
Tae: "chuckled" she's cute.

(Yn runs to her room and quickly closes the door. She's breathing heavily.)
Yn: bach gai..!!!!
Partiksha: nhhh
(She sees partiksha standing in front of her. She puts her hands on her waist.yn goes bed nd covers herself completely.)
Partiksha: what happened to you..!! are you unwell..or is it because of him..!?
"Yn sit straight on bed"
Yn: how do you know..??
Partiksha: Because madam I can tell just by looking at your face. "Teasingly" were you two romancing.?
Yn: nothing like that let's go to sleep
Without looking at her.she fall in asleep.

( After that day partiksha teased her everytime. In 3 days yn moved them all over the place.)

Yn's pov

(I go downstairs after getting ready. I see my mother cooking and my sister is feeding her daughter. All three of them sitting on the kitchen counter nd talking to my mom.)

Yn: good morning everyone!!

(When I speak, everyone immediately looking at me.)

Yn's pov end.

Sameera: Where are you going??

Yn: I'm going at wedding.
"Sit on kitchen counter"

(Her outfit)