🩸🗡Unhinged🩸🗡

Full name: Lin Parker
Nicknames*: Crazy bitch, stalker, bunny, ect.
Species: probably human
Age: 19 (depends on rp)
Gender: fluid (amab)
Pronouns: usually he/him bit fluctuates
Sexuality: pan
Appearance:

Species: probably humanAge: 19 (depends on rp)Gender: fluid (amab)Pronouns: usually he/him bit fluctuates Sexuality: panAppearance:

Personality: there's no other simple way to put it, bitch is crazy

Personality: there's no other simple way to put it, bitch is crazy. One day he just kind of snapped. Lin usually keeps to himself, however when he does talk to people he can be described as quite charismatic and charming, though he does still have a major screw loose which he can mostly mask but not completely. However, even though he is nuts, he still has the capacity ro actually care for poeple and form relationships, to which he is then very protective of the person, even killing for them. He can be quite obsessive to a creepy level and doesn't understand alot of social cues or what is 'normal, ect.

Likes: blood, the taste of blood, knives, the deafening sound of silence, a challenge, almost being caught, chicken Alfredo, watching the life drain from someone's eyes, being in control of his situation, fighting, cutting, pain, begging, ect.

Dislikes: loud noises especially screams, police sirens, when his victims give to easily, his step-dad, being caught or suspected, being disrespected, sports, nosy poeple, easy victims, not having control, ect.

Backstory/info: Lins homelife started out pretty nice actually, he had a mom and dad who lived him, lived in a nice house, always had warm food to eat, ect. That is until his parents got hooked on drugs, specifically meth and heroine when he was about 4. After that it was downhill, his dad left after getting clean, leaving him and his mom all alone. After that she abused him alot and ofcourse neglected and barely took care of him, which wasn't too bad... that is until she remarried his step-dad, Gregory. While the man did bring some good to the household such as helping his mom get clean, things did not improve, they only got worse. Lin was beaten and mistreated by both his new step-dad and brother, and even worse SA'd by him aswell. But thst was all fine, he could handle. That is until he found out that the bastard was doing it rk his new little sister whom he cared for a great deal. That was the straw that broke the camels back.. rotten.. this whole family was rotten.. and they must be cleansed. The boy lost it, and at just 16 he killed his entire family, except his little sister,that he could not bring himself to do. He flees from the house, running as fast as he could, never looking back. After that he never looked back in many ways, he kept on with his crimes, somthing inside of him broken, nothing felt wrong anymore, and these urges he'd repressed for Years, only causing them to grow, finally got their release.

Mental/physical disabilities/illnesses: he has multiple mental illnesses however none of them are diagnosed, unless he's caught. (Bpd, light schizophrenia, depression, sadism, ect.)

Family*:
Father- out of the picture.
stepfather- deceased
Mother- deceased
Older stepbrother- deceased
Little sister- 6, lives with grandparents

Height*: 5'4

Pets*: nope

Fears*: being caught, the voices, his step-dad rising from the grave, going to hell, being helpless, ect.

Birthday*: January 24th

Position: bottom

Other*: he's homeless. He's a femboy.

If smut/NSFW*:
Turn ons: pain, cutting poeple, knife play, collars, leashes, petplay, toys, hairpulling, gags, bondage, bdsm, blood ect. (Alot o' stuff.)

Turn offs: nothing.

Kinks: petplay, knifeplay, bdsm, ect. (Everyrhing rlly)

Position: sub (More switch but only somtimes, he likes to cut his partner and stuff)
Other: