EPISODE 10 PART 4

Start from the beginning

watch a sprinkle of our magic, we’re enchantress!

Dayeong as Dahyun
Miyoung as Chaeyoung
Saki as Mina
Juishin as Jeongyeon
Ena as Momo
Ruiling as Nayeon
Yeonhee as Tzuyu
Adalyn as Sana
Chaeyeon as Jihyo

Leader: Zhou Ruiling

Center: Chae Miyoung

CENTER CAM:

----------------

----------------

[Yuju]

Ruiling and Chaeyeon portrayed the members that had the most lines, and I think they handled it well since some would consider this choreography difficult. But Saki sounded like she was struggling for the most part, which is odd for her. The lines Adalyn and Yeonhee were given were addictive to hear, I liked Jui-hsin's part but I wish she had more lines, that's not her fault though.

[Hyolyn]

Ena did a good job at the dance break, and I liked the fact that you changed the 'think about it twice' part to have the Miyoung, the center do the part instead. Jui-hsin looked like she was trying to remember some parts whilst going along, which is a bit surprising since she's usually not struggling with something like that.

[HyunA]

Dayeong and Miyoung were a good duo for their part, I don't have anything negative to say about them.

[Irene]

This was a good performance to start off with, the dance break was handled well and you guys truly looked like you were having fun, which is not a bad thing. You don't always have to have a stone face when performing and that's what's important when being an idol, stage presence is one of the most important thing to pay attention to when being an idol, Jui-hsin could have been more synchronized with the rest, and Saki needed to control her breathing. But that's all of the comments I have for all of you today.

----------------

TRAINEE CAM FOR:
CHAE MIYOUNG

TRAINEE CAM FOR:CHAE MIYOUNG