EPISODE 10 PART 4

[Notes: You only have to deal with one more chapter of bad jokes]

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

----------------

[Irene]

Welcome to the last showcase of luckystar! This performance will determine whole will be debuting in the group. Instead of 1,000 being added to votes, it will count as 10,000, there will be a new voting option, and that will be a visual ranking to determine the visual of the group. Just because someone is first in the ranking does NOT mean they automatically debut, the trainee that debuts with a high visual ranking gets to be the visual. Remember, trainees can tie when in the top 6, so if you want to have your pick to have a higher chance to debut make sure you vote as much as possible! As for the remaining trainees, good luck! Let's look at our first performance of the night!

[If you're not reading all of that, basically:]

Added 1,000 votes now count as 10,000, visual ranking to pick a visual, ties can happen, first performance starting, good luck.]

----------------

[Miyoung.C]
I'm so nervous... Do you guys think we'll have good feedback from the judges?

[Yeonhee.S]
We will, trust me. All of us pretty much worked our as- I MEAN butts off, so I think the hard work will pay off.

[Miyoung.C]
.. You're right, thank you for the reassurance :)

[Saki.H]
Hey Rua, isn't it your birthday today?

[Ruiling.Z]
Oh yeah, i'm twenty three today!

[Jui-hsin.L]
We're about to go on so we don't have much time to sing happy birthday, but I hope you enjoy yourself today Rua!

[Ruiling.Z]
Thanks, Jui :D

----------------

[ENCHANTRESS]