The Messy Phase

I didn't text her for a week neither she did. I used to see her online, trying to type but then erase. That happened for many times. Nearly after a month, I texted her.

'Hi.'

She saw my message but didn't reply.

'What happened? Why are you ignoring?'

'Who are you?'

'I'm sorry I was tensed and disturbed so I couldn't text for a few days.'

'Sorry, I don't know what you're saying.'

'Come on yaar, don't treat like that. You know who I'm.'

(A Few minutes later)

'Dual face person you're. I know why you provided me an excuse that day, so go now and do you work. I don't want to talk to you.'

'So, you're with Vicky now?'

'It's none of your business and stay away from my people.'

'Your people?'

'Yes, don't try to interrupt my personal life.'

'I always asked you only, about your friends. I never talked to them. How can you say that 'stay away from them?' I'm not taking them away from you. So, mind your sentences. I have nothing to do with them. Sometimes you behave like a narrowly minded girl, more insecure. I ask questions because of my curiosity and you take me wrong.'

'I don't care about your curiosity and don't ever say me a narrowly minded girl again. I know myself better than you. I don't need your opinions.'

'I knew that would happen.'

'You knew what?'

'Since you've got your new boyfriend so you don't have time for others and that's why you are saying goodbye to me. Boyfriends often change girls' mindsets.'

'And from where did you get this theory?'

'I have some life experiences too.'

'How irritating you're. Go away, please.'

'You've changed, Fine, bye.

'I am not changed, whenever I try to make my mind that you're good and different from others you always do same senseless irritating stuff.'

'You know I can't go. Talking to you or chatting with you just refreshes my mood. I'm observing you continuously since we chatted last.'

'But you're not talking or chatting, you're just arguing irrelevantly. I'm very disturbed, Yash. Please leave me alone.'

'Disturbed? Let me help you then.'

'No, you can't, just leave me alone. If you can't understand me then at least you can shut your mouth.'

'It's okay, text me when you are free.'

'Bye.'

I, somehow understood that she was trapped in the middle of something. Her mood was swinging constantly. It's impossible to persuade a girl when she is already irritated and one of the reasons for her irritation is you itself. So, I had to wait. I waited and waited but she didn't reply. It was January and I was in Delhi for seeking a job related to my profile. So, during those days, I was busy too. I used to text her during the night. She hardly replies one or two.

Valentine week was approaching, though it wasn't for a guy like me but I thought that I must add something special to her valentine. So, I decided to make a video of her pictures using movie maker. I added some wonderful quotes related to life and happiness then I added one of her favorite's romantic instrumental music to it. I didn't send it directly to her. I send this to Naina first. Naina showed it to her.