episode 1

"........"( Dialogue)

"(......)"(talking in their heart.)

...........................................................................

"OMMO!! it's already 6:30 a.m..Im late!!"shout Jihyo.

She quickly take her bath and get ready herself to university.After that,she go downstair to have a breakfast.

"omma..why didn't omma wake me up?Im late now.."said Jihyo to her mother.

"I've woke you up many times but you still didn't wake up..here,eat this".Tell her mother.

Jihyo finished her breakfast quickly and off to the university.After she arrive,there's a motorcycle that nearly hit her.

"Hey!"shout Jihyo while throwing an empty can to the motorcyclist.

the motorcyclist stopped his motorcycle and go to the girl that threw the empty can to him.

"What do you want?"asked Kwon Ji Young,the motorcyclist that nearly hit Jihyo.

"You nearly hit me you know."said Jihyo angrily.

"Just NEARLY,not GET."said Jiyoung.

"What if I get hit by you?!"asked Jihyo to Jiyoung.

Jiyoung continue go to his class without looking back at Jihyo.

"Hey,you...urgh!"shout Jihyo angrily to Jiyoung.at the class...

"Jihyo,why are you late?"asked Suzy,her best friend.

"there's a problem just now but,it's ok,I've settled it.(but actually not yet.)"said Jihyo with calm.

"Morning Madam!"greets all of them to the teacher.

"Morning everybody,you may sit down.alright,today,we will have a new student.he come from Seoul.Let me introduce,Kwon Ji Young."said the teacher.

"(You!!)"said Jihyo and Jiyoung.

*What will happend to them?stay tune for the next episode ok.. ^.^
*any comment?just type it..^.^