Chapter 71 - 80

ଓChapter 71

    ◎Spicy crab◎

    Gu Huaiyu looked down at the bouquet in his arms, subconsciously arranged it with his slender fingers, and then slightly sent some flowers out.

    "Qiqi..."

    "Qiqi, don't drink the soup, but take a look to the side!" Seeing that Lin Chuchi was still bowing her head, Feng Yuyu patted her arm to remind her.

    In the past few days since joining the crew, the two of them actually have a tacit understanding. You can't hide your liking for someone, and if the other person likes you or not, as long as you are not a fool, how can you not feel it at all.

    Lin Chuchi knew that he liked her and had a good impression of him at the same time, but she was still a little embarrassed to have the window paper punctured in front of so many people at the finale banquet.

    Fortunately, after taking two sips of soup to ease her mood, she felt that her face was not so hot after all, so she turned her head under Feng Yuyu's urging.

    Sensing the gazes of the people around her, Lin Chuchi just wanted to quickly accept the bouquet and end everyone's jokes, but it was not as easy as she thought.

    Gu Huaiyu didn't give it to her directly, but when he saw that she was willing to accept it, his obsidian-like eyes instantly lit up like stars, and then he confessed: "I like you." A person who can write many classic lyrics in the past

    , At this moment, he suddenly couldn't think of anything, and could only express his love in the simplest language.

    Even if Lin Chuchi already knew it in his heart, when he heard him say it in a deep and magnetic voice, his heart beat instantly accelerated.

    The person who felt that his heartbeat was a little obvious didn't know what to say for a while, so he just lowered his head and responded softly: "Yes." Me too.

    When she reached out to pick up the flowers again, Gu Huaiyu directly sent the flowers into her arms, with a bright smile on her face, and the face that was originally somewhat angular was softened by this smile.

    Not to mention other people, even Zhang Yu had never seen his cousin laugh like this before, and he always felt that his smile was a bit worthless.

    Feng Yuyu originally thought it would be a wonderful thing to be around to witness this kind of sweet love, but when she saw Gu Huaiyu's overly bright smile, she suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

    I asked him before and he still didn't admit it, why is it so easy to embrace a beauty now!

    Gu Huaiyu's conditions are good, but in Feng Yuyu's eyes, her own little fairy is more perfect, so she said: "Wait, this is the end? How can you not sing your confession, you should come to the song first!" Many talented

    original Singers write and sing their own songs. Gu Huaiyu has a good image, but he only writes and doesn't sing. There has been speculation on the Internet about this, saying that he must be tone deaf.

    Of course, speculation is speculation, because no one has heard him sing, so whether he is tone deaf is one of the unsolved mysteries of the Internet.

    Hearing Feng Yuyu asked him to sing, everyone's curiosity was aroused. Watching the excitement, who is afraid of big troubles, so they all booed: "Sing one! Sing one!"

    The others let it go, but Gu Huaiyu saw that his cousin was also booing, and his eyes swept over.

    Zhang Yu, who was also curious about whether his cousin was tone-deaf, quickly put down his clapping hands, but he couldn't hide the excitement in his eyes.