Chapter 61 - 70

ଓChapter 61

    ◎Kung Pao Chicken◎

    Hearing that her words meant more than giving away today, Lin Chuchi's eyes were full of helplessness.

    Seeing that Feng Yuyu refused to take the chicken back and refused to give money, Lin Chuchi could only grab him when he finished speaking and was about to run away.

    "Qiqi, just take it, my ingredients are enough, and it would be a waste to take them back!"

    Feng Yuyu didn't expect her to be so strong, and she couldn't break free when she held her arm. She threw herself and hoped that she would let go.

    "Got it, take out your notebook and pen and I'll use it." Lin Chuchi let her go after finishing speaking.

    There was doubt in Feng Yuyu's eyes, but when she heard that she wanted to use it, she immediately took out the small notebook and pen she carried with her from her pocket.

    She reached out to take it, and immediately opened the book and began to write seriously on it.

    So many white striped chickens cannot be wasted. Since the things are not lost, and the money cannot be given out, Lin Chuchi can only find a way to let her make some fried chicken better, and it is not a waste of her "tuition fee".

    Of course, it wasn't that Lin Chuchi was hiding something yesterday, she had already taught her personally, and Feng Yuyu couldn't help it if she couldn't learn it.

    Talent in cooking is not the most important thing, but it can't be that there is no aura in this aspect. Since conventional teaching can't teach her, Lin Chuchi can only use rigid methods.

    The so-called death method is to set all the processes of frying chicken in detail, such as the proportion of marinade, how many grams of each, the same is true for coating, and the oil temperature and time of frying chicken are all written in specific numbers. .

    In fact, many fried chicken shops out there follow this method when they train their clerks. Not to mention how delicious they are, at least it is no problem to open a shop and do business.

    When Lin Chuchi finished writing and returned the notebook to her, Feng Yuyu's eyes lit up instantly.

    "Qiqi, you are so kind!" She held the small book and stretched out her arms excitedly to hug him, so moved that she almost wanted to cry.

    Seeing that she was emotional like a child, Lin Chuchi stretched out his hand to pat her to comfort her and said, "Let's go, I'll accompany you to try it out."

    Everyone has a dream, and her dream has been fulfilled before time travel, but it's not true. Mind lending a helping hand to someone else's dream.

    "No, Qiqi, you wrote it down so clearly. If I follow this step by step, I can't do it well, but I'm just a fool!" Feng Yuyu was told by her mother yesterday, and realized that she was too familiar with her

    behavior It will cause trouble to people. I didn't want to disturb her after giving the gift today, but I didn't expect to trouble her to worry about myself.

    However, she was a little excited holding the little notebook full of fried chicken knowledge points in her hand, and ran upstairs with the little notebook after speaking.

    Seeing that she wanted to try it herself, Lin Chuchi didn't catch up with her, and looked back at the pile of white chickens.

    "Hey, what are we going to do with so many chickens?" Mother Lin asked.