sakana, gn! ju fa

fishes | fluff  ( modern! au )requested by Ilovecatss10101 ♡

requested by Ilovecatss10101

──────────────────

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, where ju fa planned to go on a date with you to the amusement park, somewhere they loved bringing you to.

the wonders were beyond the imagination of an individual. the amusement park had all sorts of fun, foods, snacks, games, people and much more.

ju fa's favourite place to take you first is always the ice cream stall right by the cooler atmosphere of the park.

they always buy you ice creams of all sorts of flavours and you just decided to buy them their favourite just this once. ju fa kept insisting that they'll pay for it, but you won the payment argument and ended up paying quicker than them instead.

there was a little district in the amusement park that you adored going too. it was the smaller stalls with festive games and such that you only see on annual festivals in china.

"ju fa, let's get some fishes," you said with a cheeky smile on your face, a slight blush coating your cheeks rose red.

they glanced behind your shoulders and saw a stall that sells fishes. people all around could fish for the little aquatic animals of select the ones in the shelf themselves.

ju fa wanted to fish some for you.

"alright. can i help you get them?" they asked as you excitedly nodded. "yeah of course!"

while you munched on the ice cream sandwich that you went to buy for yourself again, you watched as your lover challenged a child in catching fishes.

you couldn't help but see ju fa as a child, which was really hilarious since they were having a fight with a random kid to determine who can catch the coolest looking fish.

so you took out your phone and snapped a few pictures of ju fa squatting by the blue plastic ponds with a fishnet in their hand, their facial expression extremely focused on the fishes swimming around.

a tiny smile crawled up your face before you looked up from your phone screen and there your said lover was.

they held a plastic bag with a bunch of little colorful fishes swimming inside, another hand holding the essentials to take care of a fish and even a small tank.

"wha— how are you so fast?!" you exclaimed, looking at the bags they were holding and to their face.

"skills. i also won that kid," ju fa gave you a quick and wide smile before it disappeared. they handed you the bag as soon as you stuffed your ice cream sandwich into your mouth and your phone into your pocket.

you examined the fishes. one particular fish caught your attention. it had the colour hue of blonde, fading into yellowish gold.

it simply reminded you of your lover who checked the items in the plastic bag.

you took another glance of the fish and chuckled. "ju fa, this fish looks like you!" you shoved the bag into their face, showing ju fa the said fish.

ju fa tilted their head in confusion. "no...?"

"yes. it has blonde scales like your hair and a golden hue like your eyes. a beautiful fish indeed," your face went close to the plastic to get a closer look of the fish. "it surprisingly has gold eyes! it's literally you!"

the tensen simply laughed at your words, the laugher dying down to gaze at their girlfriend.

how the hell did they manage to even catch your attention? they were many other people far more worthy than them. getting a heaven sent to even go out with ju fa is counted as a miracle.

ju fa doesn't know how they did it, but they were very much grateful for your existence in their life.

the little moments and smiles that you give them every single time you were both together.

you were like a ball of sunshine to them.

the fish should be more than enough as to maintain that fluffy sunshine ball as a gift of ju fa's gratefulness.

魚 | 5月2日

a/n: canon ju fa is more of a maleso i can't stop seeing ju fa as a guy 😭

so i can't stop seeing ju fa as a guy 😭