utsukushii, toma

beautiful | fluffmodern! au and for ishtaru

beautiful | fluff
modern! au and for ishtaru

──────────────────

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 — was aza toma's first thought when he first saw you in a museum where his art class was sponsored to visit and learn about japan's cultural history.

you were alone at that time, looking at a glass containing pieces of a broken sword from a famous samurai with the label of his name.

the broken sword had rusted, stained with blood of the slayed, and burned at some point.

still, it intrigued the aza how long an individual could look at a boring piece of sword. his art classmates came up to him at what he had his gaze fixed on and looked at you who lifted your head from a long period of observing.

that was all you needed to turn your head to the group of friends, an awkward smile crawling up your cheeks.

"o-oh, she looked at us," one of them said, looking away.

for aza toma, those eyes that you looked at him with put him at a position where he couldn't speak. his throat felt trapped, and heavy. so did his chest. it was difficult breathing under your gaze.

he could feel his body moving against his own will as his breathing started getting heavier and heavier with each second that he looked right back at you.

a ball of warmth formed around his cheeks, painting them rosy red in the softest hue possible.

your smile was awkward, but toma felt like it was the cutest thing he has ever saw in his whole life.

all that momentarily staring and you walked away from their sight, disappearing faster than anyone else could anticipate and catch up with. and aza toma was brought back to reality by his friends who called out to him.

he looked around for you and scanned every corners of the room, but no sign of you. so he broke free from his expedition art group and went his own way in search for you.

from left to right he searched everywhere for you — apologising to people whenever he bumped into them and remembering your beauty which was heavenly.

toma ran through the huge museum, entered rooms with his own bought tickets from each counter, and asked around people for your presence, ignoring his own art classmates.

then he came back to the katana room, where he first saw you just outside the door. and there you were, looking at other swords.

what relations did you have with samurai swords?

aza toma wanted to find out. so he went in the room and stood beside you, a tiny smile on his face.

"i finally found you," he said.

you glanced at him, blankly staring at him before he returned the glance. you took note that his cheeks were in the prettiest pink and his smile was a shy one.

"who are you? and why were you finding for me?" you replied, questioning to yourself why an attractive guy with the uniform of a prestigious school was looking at you.

"i'm toma, and i thought you were beautiful. beautiful like art, but none compared to any in this museum," toma replied with the pink around his cheeks growing deeper.

his words made your lips sealed and caused a blush of your own to appear. with your eyes that light up at such simple words from a stranger you don't even know, it made you smile.

"thanks..? uhh... i don't really know what to say.." you muttered, gaze back on the sword.

toma lightly chuckled at your reaction, covering his mouth. "it's okay, i just needed to get that off my chest. i was in awe when i first looked at you. is this what people call love at first sight?"

ah.

it made your heart flutter.

"oi toma! don't go separating away from us you idiot! get back here and you have a job to complete which is to take notes of the art expedition hello?!" a friend of toma's shouted, causing the said male to groan.

"yea yea okay fine! i'll get back to you later," he replied his friend who raised a brow, before toma looked at you.

he took out a pen from his pocket and gently took your palm. you watched in silence as he scribbled a few things on your palm, the movements of the pen against your skin tickling you.

"there. my socials and number. it's a shame that i couldn't talk to you for a little bit longer, but we can communicate. if that's okay with you. oh! what's your name?!" said and asked the aza.

"e-eh? it's y/n," you replied as he gave your palm a little squeeze before running to his friend. "i'll see you around, y/n-chan!" toma waved and you were left alone to stare at your palm.

who knew that this very same museum will be the place where you visit everytime and talk the first time you both met with toma after school, as his lover?

美しい | 4月26日