Drex + Powers

Finally working on this chapter..................

ENJOY

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Henry had suddenly came in and saw Drex. ''What are you doing here?'' He asked Drex. ''Oh, my stepdad said he'd give Captain Man a statue-'' Bose began thinking he was talking to him. 

''Bose.'' Y/n interrupted. He looked at the girl and tilted his head like a puppy. ''He was talking to Drex.'' She said making Henry nod in thanks. 

''What are you doing here?'' He asked again. ''He already explained it.'' Y/n answered again, but Drex said it in a fast forward way.

''Well look who it is. The quitter.'' Ray said. ''I'm not a quitter.'' Henry replied. They started bickering.

Y/n didn't really pay attention and started to text Chapa, she had given him a watch that he can use to text 'his pretty and amazing and beautiful girlfriend'. His words not mine.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapa

Hi beautiful! 😊😊

Me

Hi bubs!

Chapa

What are you doing?
I'm bored

Me

I'm at my job and I can't leave
till something is fixed 🥲

Chapa

Awwwwwwwwwwww
I wanted to see youuu 😭😭

Me

Maybe later, I gotta get back to work now
Bye love 😊

Chapa

Bye bye! Love you baby ❤️❤️
😚😚

________________________________________________________________________________

''Y/n!'' Charolette yelled the girls name. ''Hm?'' She looked up from her phone. ''Who are you texting?'' She asked.

''Chapa.'' She replied. ''Do you like him?'' Charolette smirked. ''No, and he has a girlfriend.'' Y/n technically didn't lie. She didn't like him cause she loved him AND she is his girlfriend.

 ''Anyway what happened.'' She asked since she spaced out and was on her phone. 

(anyone else just go on their phone and space out so no one talks to you? half the time i do this i go into autopilot or some shit since I look at my phone then the next thing I know, someone is in front of me while I just stare blankly)

 ''First what we need to do is stop Drex.'' Charolette started. ''Can't be done.'' Henry stated.

''It can be done.'' Y/n said. ''Just fought him, lost. Bad, so uhh next.'' Henry sassed while trying to ignore the glare he got.

''We can take away his indestructibility.'' Charolette stated. ''Well how are we supposed to do that?'' Jasper asked. ''Y/n can scare him?'' Jasper pointed then shut up with the glare he got. 

''We use the Omega weapon!'' Piper pointed out. 

Timeskip

Charolette, Mika, Miles, Henry, and Y/n were at CP's punching stump. Everyone was trying to figure out how he would be there.