'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Start from the beginning

—————

You: "We're here. And you're still sure your mother will be back home by tonight?"

Tilting your head down to look at the now awestruck boy beside you, you make sure what he said earlier wasn't something you misheard. He in response nods to your answer and throws his hands up in the air, one still having a grip on his beloved plush toy.

Jimmy: "Woah this place is so huge! And you live there?"

A small laugh leaves your lips.

You: "Yeah, I can't believe it either. "

Jimmy takes your bigger (s/c) hand in his and despite his nagging curiosity to explore every inch of this mansion, he walks along with you and inside. His brown eyes gleaming as he takes in the sight. Placing your shoes and hanging your jacket on the hanger by the door you let out a sigh and stretch, finally lifting the heavy bag with school items off your shoulders. The young boy sees this and decides to put his own little shoes and jacket away right beside yours.

You: "How about you stay in the living room for a moment until I've brought my stuff upstairs. After that we can have something to eat with the vil-! uuh. Other people who share this house with me."

You let out a cough to stop yourself. Even if you said this building is full with a bunch of villains you won't tell anyone else that they are. Jimmy might still be a child but you'll still be careful. After all, kids can be pretty intelligent too. Though he didn't seem to pay any mind to your slip up, instead blinking up at you with slight concern with his innocent eyes. Pointing over, you show him where said room is and let him in.

You: "I'm back in just a moment alright? You can play around here as much as you want, but don't leave this room and don't break anything. "

Jimmy: "Ok! "

He gives you another enthusiastic nod and smiles, running over towards one of the large leader couches and making himself comfortable with his teddy. With a quick "see you" you close the door gently and make your way upstairs.

—————

At this point pretty much everybody is having heated discussions with each other back and forth. The food forgotten on the table. Dio and Kars are still on the topic of twilight since the blonde vampire can't seem to let it go the easy way and has to make this into someone else's problem as well, by accusing Kars for reading it as well. Pucci like most of the time was trying to keep his friend calm and prevent any further escalation. Key word trying. As are the Pillar men with Kars, though it doesn't help that Esidisi encourages his friend to have Dio served for dinner instead.

Valentine and Diego are having a stare off while throwing curses at each other. The latter more so letting out hisses and growls, and even turning a small spider that's been walking on the table into a small dinosaur and launching it at the former president. Laughing hysterically at the sight of a biting down on the man's nose while Valentine tries desperately to pull the creature away. Meanwhile Kira and Diavolo sit beside each other, drinking their coffee and watching the scene unfold with blank faces.

Diavolo: "You know at least it's not me this time."

The serial killer clicks his tongue and rubs the bridge of his nose. What he wouldn't give to be with you at the moment. He doesn't care where, just far away from those clowns. Surely he'll have more piece and quiet and not whatever this is. Having enough he turns his now empty mug into a bomb and lets it explode loud enough for everyone to hear, but carefully enough to not destroy anything else in the process. Luckily it makes all of them turn towards Kira and stop what they're doing. He was about to lecture them like a tired father but was cut off by Wamuu.