'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Start from the beginning

Valentine: "Well of course it should've been clear to me, that a certain nuisance would just love to be in the same history class I'll be teaching."

Diego: "'Scuse me..? "

As if someone called his name, Diego sits up straight and looks around with a glare before landing his harsh gaze on the president.

Diego: "It's not my fault you decided to teach in their classes only, which is weird by the way! I on the other hand am in pretty much every class, just making sure they're safe. "

The younger blonde boasts with a smug smirk, his fangs peaking out past his lips. Valentine huffs and replies with a hint of sarcasm etching his words.

Valentine: "Great, now they don't have to buy a guard dog anymore since there's one already here. I'm sure they'll be very safe. "

Pucci and Diavolo give each other a glance as if silently questioning each other if they should interfere or not, the priest chewing on another of the many cherries while doing so. Kira hasn't quit cooking yet but is also picking up on the tense atmosphere that's being created. The jockey reaches towards one of his pant pockets and pulls out a sharp knife, tossing it in the air and catching it again.

Diego: "Now, now Mr. President, if you think I'll let you shittalk about me again, then you're wrong. Not today. I'll kick your fuckin' ass..."

Diego's glare returns and he gestures for the man to come closer with his knife, the latter letting out an annoyed sigh and going back to reading his newspaper, crossing his legs under the wooden table.

Diego: "You're able to walk now, but you'll be limpin' back later! I'll toss this right between the crack of your ass!"

No one was able to stop the growling male who ends up throwing the sharp object at an unfazed Valentine, the knife just an inch away from cutting his cheek but cutting a few strands of his longer hair. The tool would've hit Kira square in the back if it wasn't for Killer Queen who catches said object before it could injure its user. Staring back coldly he takes the knife from his Stand and puts it with the others.

Kira: "Maybe I should really consider letting them bite the dust."

He mutters to himself before announcing the food is ready and placing it onto the table. Not shortly after the rest of the entire squad join the table, each giving a little report on their success, except for a few and conversing about their day. Waiting for you to arrive. Those who tried taking some food got their hand slapped away by Pucci, since he suggested to have a short prayer for the meal once everyone is here. And he can't start without a person missing.

It's only when the food is starting to get cold and it's almost been an hour that the villains get worried.

Dio: "What is taking them so long? We'll be sitting here for nothing if we keep waiting!"

One of the pillarmen chimes in with a cock of his brow, his head resting in the palm of his hand in boredom.

Esidisi: "It's not like you need to eat food like this vampire, in anyway you're still sitting here for no reason."

Dio: "So are you! If I knew they'd be arriving late I could've continued one of my important studies."

Kars: "You mean finishing this so called twilight saga you're reading instead of finding a job? Please."

Dio grows a visible irkmark on his forehead when the male mentions what should only be known to him. Getting slightly embarrassed to be caught reading such fantasy that a human wrote.

Dio: "Who told you that?! And what gives you even the idea that I, Dio would ever read such filth!"

The man responsible, Santana looks between the growling blonde vampire and his very amused masters. A small knowing smirk etching at the corner of his lips. The bickering of the two immortal beings continue while the others watch in either amusement or indifference, all the while not noticing the two individuals entering the building.