"Ready?" he asked, sitting upright, bending his left knee so that it rested in my lap as he leaned forward for another lingering kiss.

"Mmm, yes, let's go," I agreed, rising before I got any naughty ideas of lingering with Harry on the sofa, divesting him of his clothing, and having my wicked way with him, date day be damned.

A few minutes later, after shrinking the picnic Bessie had packed, Harry and I were on our way.

"Where are we going?" he asked excitedly as we exited the flat and made our way to the lift.

"I thought we'd go pedal-boating on the Serpentine and have a picnic in the park," I replied, grinning. "Bessie packed us a picnic to enjoy after we've worked up our appetites. Sound good?"

I patted at my trouser pocket to ensure the picnic basket Bessie had painstakingly filled with both our favourites was definitely there.

"Absolutely," Harry grinned back.

We crossed the street and continued the short distance along the Louisa Duckworth walk, making our way to the little wooden boathouse along the banks of the Serpentine. A few minutes later, Harry and I were comfortably seated in one of the pedalos, pedalling happily towards the centre of the lake.

When I was sure we were far enough from shore and away from prying eyes, I reached a hand into my pocket and withdrew two shrunken water bottles, both filled with a mimosa mixture and cast with a cooling charm to ensure they stayed nice and chilled

"Here," I offered, handing him an un-shrunken bottle.

"Orange juice?" Harry asked, taking the proffered bottle and taking a sip.

"Honestly, Potter," I chided, leaning towards him to kiss him just above the ear. "I hope you'd expect me to treat you better than that...."

"Draco!" he gasped, having taken a large sip of the drink and laughing. "Are we allowed to have alcohol out here?"

I shrugged.

Good question, honestly.

"I don't know," I replied. "Good thing we've only got water, then, hmm?"

I held up my bottle, which now looked as though it was filled with water, and Harry frowned down at his, which looked identical to my own.

"It's such hard work, pedalling around the Serpentine," I sighed, reclining in my seat and laying the back of my hand against my forehead. "We simply must both have our water bottles with us...."

"You're brilliant," he informed me, absolutely beaming as he took another smaller sip of his drink.

We spent the next forty minutes or so pedalling around the lake, sipping our "water," and people-watching.

Harry, at one point, had grinned over at me and then smirked over at another pedalo near us.

I'd nearly spit out my mouthful of mimosa as the pedalo began moving in a sort of lazy circle.