She took a deep breathe and closed her eyes... She decided to do something but she knew Sidharth will never touch her again knowing everything but then an idea came to her mind and she smiled painfully...

Sidharth laid on his side looking at the ceiling.. " Naaz ko kabhi bhi yeh kami mehsus nahi hone dunga main... Lekin kal ko agar Dad ne kisi or ke bache ka naam lia toh... "He closed his eyes thinking about his Dad who was still hoping to play with Sidharth's kids...

" We can adopt... Haan yeh sahi rahega... Ek do saal tak we will adopt and phir Naaz bhi khush rahegi "... He smiled...

" Sidharth kya soch kar itne khush ho rahe ho ".. She came after changing and saw him smiling... " Nothing baby... Bas... Haan bas Manish ki shadi ke bare mein soch raha tha... Us ne bataya tha agar aj Nimrit haan boldegi toh wapis jaate hi wo log shadi karlenge... "... He told her and she smiled laying beside him...

" Haan bas Baba ji unko aise hi khush rakhe sath mein ".. She replied keeping her head on his arm and he turned towards her circling his arms around her waist and pulling her closer...

" Sorry... Maine bohat gande way mein react kia na "... She looked down and he pecked her lips... " Tera haq hai baby.. Tera gussa, pyaar, tera, dhakka, thapad, mukka sab mere liye hona chahiye "... He chuckled and she frowned...

" Sidharth maine yeh sab kabhi nahi kia... Bas gusse mein piche kardeti hun"... She justified her actions but he laughed pecking her lips again... "Baby woh jo gusse mein piche karna hota hai na ussi ko dhakka bolte hain."... He replied laughing and she laughed with him...

" We will be fine meri jaan "... He said and closed his eyes and she smiled... " We will be fine with our baby "... She thought Closing her eyes...

_________________
" Naaz mere kapde kahan hain? "... Sidharth asked loudly from the room...

" Samne hi rakhe hain na Sidharth... Bed se nazre hatao toh samne Sofe par milenge "... She replied irritatingly...

She was in kitchen kneading the dough and he was disturbing her continuously...

Sidharth looked at the sofa and smiled sheepishly...

" Naaz tumhe kaha hai na ke yeh sab kam abhi chor do.... Khud bhi tayar ho jao nahi toh late hojayeinge... "He came out with his clothes in his hands and stood at the kitchen door...

" Or maine bhi kaha hai na ke mujhe yeh sab khatam karke jana hai... Raat ko late ayenge wapis or subah phir se bahir ka nashta nahi kar sakti main... "She uttered focusing on her work...

" Acha... Ab yeh hogaya na toh chalo jaldi se tayar ho jao... "He held her hand dragging her outside the kitchen...

" Sidhaaarth kyun kar rahe ho bacho jaisi zid.. Mera thora sa kaam hai na wo karne do pehle... "She protested but he ignored and dragged her inside their room...

It had been a month since they returned from Shimla and now they are getting ready for Manish and Nimrit's wedding...

Today was their bachelor and Bachelorette party... They decided to keep it together since most of their friends were married...

But Sidharth was thinking something else he after coming back from Shimla decided that Shehnaaz will continue her studies and therefore he convinced her and she agreed...

She got admission in a reputed college and was now studying whole heartedly...

Sidharth too was busy after their vacation... They hardly spends time with each other...

Rajesh Uncle was better than before and he decided to stay at his sister's home ...Sidharth was not accepting it before but after alot of convincing from his dad he agreed but on one condition that Taayi will go with him ....he asked taayi to inform him everything...And now only Arun and SidNaaz were in the home... As Arun was busy with his exams so he was in his room....