Ch 70

"Kyya kar raha hun main... Is tarah se weak nahi par sakta main... Yahan par aane se pehle mujhe sochna chahiye tha is baare mein... Ab Naaz kya soch rahi hogi or usko bataunga kya main? "... Sidharth washed his face with cold water and came out from bathroom...

He looked at the bed but she was not there... He then went towards balcony and saw her standing there silently..

He was feeling ashamed to go near her... He cleared his throat and sat on the bed using his mobile...Shehnaaz turned back and walked inside the room ...

She sat on the bed and turned off the lamp... Sidharth laid on his side keeping his arm on his eyes and pretending to sleep...

Shehnaaz looked at him and laid on her side... "Sidharth ko ab mujh mein interest nahi raha ya abhi bhi wo bache ko lekar pareshan hai "... She thought and closed her eyes....

_______________
They were sleeping when Sidharth's phone rang and he opened his eyes.. " Hello... Ji ji dad... Abhi aate hain hum log "... He talked on the phone and then called her.. " Naaz... Sab log wait kar rahe hain hamara nashte ke liye"...She woke up and he without looking at her went to freshen up...

She sighed and got up opening the bags and keeping his and her clothes on the bed...

Sidharth came back wrapping a towel around his waist and Shehnaaz turned back at the same time... She collided with him and kept her hands on his chest for support...

Sidharth held her waist and they both had an eye lock... But She moved back and went towards washroom taking her dress...

Sidharth huffed and wore his clothes which she kept on the bed...

"Sab kharab kar diya maine... Ab kaise baat karun kya bolun usko"... He closed his eyes when She came out and stood in front of dressing table... He was looking at her and she was doing her work... After setting her hair and applying lip balm,she looked at him... " Uhmm Chalein "... She spoke with hesitation and he nodded walking to the door and she followed him...

_____________
"Kabse wait kar rahe the hum log... Kitni der kardi tum logo'n ne"... Sidharth's dad asked seeing them...

"Mujhe laga sab log so rahe honge...isliye disturb nahi kia"... He replied...

" Acha chalo ab yehin khade reh kar baatein karni hain ya phir kuch khana bhi hai"... Manish uttered this time...

They all booked a cab and reached at restaurant... Sidharth sat between Aamir and Manish... "Oye tera muh kyun utra hua hai... Raat ko ache se neend nahi ayi? "... Aamir teased Manish earning a glare from him... " Ache se janta hun tum logo'n ko main... Yehi plan tha na meri vacations kharab karne ka kutto"... Manish whispered and Aamir controlled his laugh...

But Sidharth was sitting silently lost in his thoughts... His Friends noticed his sullen mood and nudged him bringing him back to the reality... "Oye terko kya hua ab ... Kiski yaado'n mein gum hai... Kahin jhagda toh nahi hogaya bhabhi se "... Aamir joked but Sidharth sighed... " Kuch nahi hua yar bas aise hi"..

"Dekh you can share anything with us... Is tarah se sabke beech mein muh banake mat beth ".. Manish kept his hand on his shoulder and he nodded... " I know man... But yeh kuch zyada personal hai toh I hope tum log samjhoge "... Sidharth huffed and they smiled... " Relax man... Everything will be fine "... Aamir told him and he smiled slightly...

Shehnaaz was sitting with Rajesh and Arun... They were talking about politics and she was looking at Sidharth... He was smiling and joking with his friends and she felt bad...

Jiya noticed her mood ... " Main abhi aati hun... Washroom jana hai"... She whispered to Aamir... And he smiled...

"Shehnaaz please do minute aogi mere sath? "... Jiya spoke gaining everyone's attention and shehnaaz nodded... Sidharth raised his eyebrow and looked at Aamir.. " Washroom gayi hai bro "... He chuckled ...