Ch 7

"Shehnaaz beta hum tumhe saath le kar aye hain ke tum hum logo ki help karogi shopping mein lekin... I think beta tum khud hi pehli bar ayi ho yahan?" Sidharth's dad spoke disappointed....

Shehnaaz felt embarrassed she looked down and held Arun's hand tightly..." Uncle di zyada bahir aati nahi hai... Di ke liye main or papa ji hi shopping karte hain... Or baki Shanaya di ki pasand toh sabse alag hai... Sidharth ji shayed jante honge..." Arun told Uncle....and Sidharth nodded his head smiling...

They were standing at bridal store and shopping for Shanaya... Sidharth was busy selecting dresses for her... But Shehnaaz was standing there clueless...

" Arun maine bola tha na tujhe... Abhi dekha kitna juloos nikal gaya hamara... Yeh uncle ji kya sochte honge mere baare mein..." Shehnaaz whispered to Arun... He glared her and asked her to keep quiet.... But she pouted....

"Beta tum bhi lo na kuch... Humein bohat khushi hogi... Or tumhari behen ki shadi hai aise khamosh khadi ho... Behne toh saara ghar sar pe utha leti hain..." Sidharth's dad told Shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz smiled "Uncle... Wo... Mere pas kapde hain... Abhi mishti ki shadi hui thi na toh woh hain kapde..." she replied... Arun glared her hitting her foot... "ouuuchh!" She screamed...

Sidharth and his dad looked towards her... "Tum theek ho kya hua tumhe?" Sidharth asked suddenly... "ji ji theek hun wo.. Wo... main bas aise hi kuch yaad agaya tha..." She replied fumbling...

"ajeeb hai... Kuch yaad aya toh aise chilayegi..." Sidharth whispered to his dad... His dad laughed hearing him... "tujhe kuch problem hai is bachi se... Itni masum lagti hai mujhe toh..." his dad replied... And Sidharth rolled his eyes...

"Shehnaaz beta tum humare sath ayi ho toh tumhe ek dress toh lena parega... Please beta naa mat karna..." his dad insisted... Shehnaaz looked at Arun and he too nodded smiling... "le na di.. Uncle itna pyaar se bol rahe hain... Mana kia toh taya ji ko na boldein..." Arun told her... She nodded...

"Bhai yeh bachi ko bhi dresses dikahyein... Or paise ki chinta mat karna achi quality ke dresses dikhana..." Sidharth's dad told shopkeeper....

Sidharth looked at his father... "haan paise ki chinta mat karna..." he repeated .... His dad understood him and smirked...

Shopkeeper was showing full heavy work dresses to Shehnaaz but she was not interested... She wanted simple dress..."Bhaiya... Ye bohat zyada hai... Thora sa simple wala dikhao na..." she whispered... "ji ji madam... Abhi dikhata hun..." shopkeeper replied....

Sidharth was sitting there... His full focus was on Shehnaaz... He was curious about her.... He wanted to know her....

As soon as shopkeeper showed a dress to Shehnaaz... Sidharth saw a shine in her eyes... The dress was beautiful peach color lehnga with simple work... Sidharth understood that Shehnaaz liked it.....

Shehnaaz touched the fabric and smiled....but suddenly her smile changed into sadness when she heard Sidharth's voice "wow Shanaya will love this color... Ye uska favourite hai... Please pack this one... Size main apko bata deta hun...." he spoke hurriedly getting up...

"Arun meri help kar na... Mujhe kuch samjh nahi araha..." Shehnaaz called her brother... She tried to divert her mind... Arun came towards her and sit beside her... Shehnaaz picked one dress from there... And told uncle that she liked it....

She came out From the store with Arun... Sidharth and his dad was now shopping for Sidharth's dress...

"Di merko pas bulaya or khud hi dress pasand karli tune... Mujhse pucha bhi nahi tune..." Arun asked perplexed...