AOU - 1

Manhatten, New York, USA.

A large like mansion like house appears on the screen.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Some students, especially the younger years (except: Scorpius.) look at the mansion in awe.

"That mansion is huge." Ron whispered to Harry who nodded in agreement.

"And Beautiful." Ginny added dreamily.

Regulus groaned as she remembered this day, looking at Natasha who is looking anywhere but her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Inside the living room, 13 year old Serpens who just got back from Hogwarts finished his 3rd year, is drawing a beautiful scenery of a moon, with Casper on his shoulder while listening to music on his phone, headphones plugged on his ears, while 7 year old Scorpius is playing with building blocks and trucks.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Every girl in the Great Hall cooed at his younger self, making him blush while Natasha just smiled at her godson and Serpens chuckled.

"You looked so cute when you're younger." Wanda said making him blushed even more in embarrassment and pout.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Then looked at his older brother who is drawing on the table, listening to music, wanting to hear what taste in music his brother have, he smiled mischievously as he looked at brother's phone then quietly sneaked up at him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This time, it is Serpens' time to blushed, groaned and buried his red face in hand in embarrassment while his mother and brother smirked, making everyone to looked at the screen confused.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Then Scorpius unplugged his headphones, almost immediately the song "Dope" by BTS started playing in the living room.

"A-yo ladies and gentlemen ~ Junbiga dwaessdamyeon bureulge yeah ~" - Jungkook.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Some of the Avengers, The muggle-borns and some half-bloods who knew or fans of BTS, immediately started singing/continuing the lyrics after a being taken aback a little, even some of the Weasleys started singing.

Serpens' face is so red, he felt like he just wants to buried himself in the ground, Regulus just shake her head with a fond smile while Scorpius looked smug, Asher briefly looked shocked for a second but quickly grin then also started singing since BTS is also one of his favourite muggle artist.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Then Serpens immediately looked up drawing to looked at his phone then looked up at his younger brother who is smirking smugly, all while holding his big brother's phone in his hand, then runs out of the living room, laughing.

Serpens Riddle: [blushes in embarrassment, then carefully placed Casper on the table, quietly telling him not to ruin/messed-up the drawing.] "Hey! Scorpius! get back here! give me my phone back! Scorpius!" [runs after him to the kitchen.]