8.

Chapter 8
Memories of Nova black when she was little,teenager and young adult

Everyone is back In the great hall in the morning from having a well needed rest and showers getting comfortable into their seats when another note gave out of nowhere scaring the shit out Evan when it landed on his lap.

" ahhhh" screeched Evan his instincts coming out making him throw it to his side where poor Barty is and looked at the un open letter in horror not wanting to get roasted and embarrassed again, he tried to past it back to Evan but he firmly shooked his head and made Barty take it making him sigh oh hell he thought.

Hello bitchesss we were going to be there this morning but are having difficultly with the stupid time turner so instead we will be there like dinner and continue watching the movies soon, for now enjoy watching memories of my little novie posie when she was little and memories or moments from hogwarts and some family moments - blaise the baddest bitch alive!.

Barty sagged in relief that it wasn't from Nate, everyone was excited to see some moments of there childhood but Marlene was hoping there will be older Nate and nova moments of them together.

The black family were excited and hoped there were moments of nova with them but regulus was getting anxious knowing his daughter will be her soon what if she hates him because he sacrificed himself and never got to raise her ? He wouldn't be able to stand his daughter, his princess hate him. Then again he sacrificed himself to try and destroy Voldemort horcrux so Nova lived a safer live which failed.

The screen lit up with the words lord black meeting his only grandchild
( this happened a week after Nova mother left her on her fathers door step so she's a new born here)

Orion smiled slightly, this is his first time meeting his grand daughter and he knows screen him would be as proud and excited as he is now but he also is thankful he is still close to his younger child, it's no secret that Orion and regulus were the closest while Sirius was closest with his mother making her harsh behaviour hurt him a lot but a part of him hopes that he talks to his family in the future especially his little brother .

A very fancy manor is show which is the black family manor in Italy.

Regulus was walking gracefully in a very expensive suit holding his daughter close to his chest looking down at her adorely

Whistles were heard in the hall from various people even from Reggie's friends who loved teasing him, it was no secret the young black was handsome. He even had his own fans who was practically drooling from there mouth looking at his suit clad body on the screen.

" ready to meet your grand-pere, ma petite etoile ?" Rehotically said regulus, he knock on a large wooden door and opened it hearing a gruff but smooth voice say enter. (Grandpa) (my little star)