07

i don't have any views yet so i really just be talking to myself but i'm loving the vibesss this book is giving so. whenever somebody does here is chapter 7 <3. ima try to dive into august more & eventually try to make chapters with lessss dialogue. enjoy

August 

August 

"Man sneak I swea yo ass gon' learn to stop calling me at the craziest times" I looked at my phone it was 3 sumn. "Sneak" I said one more time before sitting up. 

"Sneak"

"Man I-I . I need ya bra."

"Send the lo'."

We aint have to say much mo. Sneak was my homie since I was a yungin'. I knew that sound in his voice. I honestly knew when he ain't answer right away. Ion' know if it was PTSD but too many calls or just a call in the middle of the night in general would have me real fucked up. I felt like I had ta throw up just thinkin bout what coulda' went wrong. I put on clothes and got in the car. I sped to the hospital he was in feelin' sick da' whole way. I can't deal wit no shit. Not right na'. I got outside and seen his twin ona bench crying.

"Trey. What's wrong?"

"Man bru . " He stood up. They was the two realist niggas I eva met. Whatever was going on had my heart beatin out my fuckin chest.

" It's Janelle. She having complications. They had to have a c-section and remove the baby. She not doing good though Aug. Dey' on da 8th floor. Ion kno' what ta say Aug. Go talk to him, he goin crazy." He said. He looked fucked up and exhausted.

I couldn't even breath a sigh of relief cus' it's nun to be relieved bout. Yea the twins was straight physically but Sneak would be mentally fucked for life if he lost his girl. Janelle had been his girl since forever, the longest relationship I eva seen in my life. This was they first child, she was pregnant wit' a lil girl. I prayed on the elevator for a miracle. When I got offf the elevator I heard Sneak immediately.

"Bra let me in thea'! I ain't gone touch ha I just needa be dea' bra she needa feel me." He sobbed and pleaded wit the nurse.

"Sneak" my voice cracked. He looked to me. "I'm sorry br-"

"August. She losin blood bra. I-I-Ion kno what ta do. August you famous bra go tell dem. Tell dem let me in durin surgery please." Tears rolled down my face. I never seen Sneak cry befo'. This shit breakin me. All I could do was pull my brother into a hug. He needed me da most right na & I aint got shit to give.

Third Pov

"Hello. August what's-"

"Baby." August didn't know what to do. She was the only person he could think to call. She was about to be a therapist, she could help Sneak. Right?