𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙊𝙧𝙚𝙤𝙨

"Back off of me Ohm." I glared at him. I shoved Ohm backwards till he reached the counter. Ohm was completely dumbfounded, his eyes were widened and his mouth loosened.

"Where did that burst of confidence come from?" He pushed me backwards against the original counter. "Maybe, it's because you ate MY oreo's or is it because of the moment we shared together?" Ohm let his finger roam my chest, zig zagging. My body stiffened. I shifted slightly and Ohm clutched my wrists. I clenched my teeth.

"Let me go." Ohm squeezed tighter. "Now." I snapped. I struggled out of his firm grasp. Ohm took a step closer, in till our bodies were touching. "No." He claimed. "I want my oreo's back and I 'll make sure I get them back." I hissed at him. His eyes got darker. "I love it when you get angry."

Ohm released my wrists and I attempted to punch his arm but he jumped out of the way. I made another attempt to punch him but he avoided it again. He ran to the other side of the room. I followed him, furiously. By this time I was on a rampage to punch him. How dare he think that? How dare him!

Ohm jumped up on the couch that was in the living room. I reached for a pillow and aimed at Ohms head. Instead of hitting him in the head, I hit his chest. Ohm flinched and made a grunt noise. Serves him right. I smirked.

"Nanon, you are so dead." Ohm roared. Ohm grabbed the nearest pillow and smacked me right in the head. I tumbled onto the ground. As I was scrambling to get up, Ohm threw his pillow and toppled over me. We began to wrestle each other. Of course, I was loosing. I was struggling to keep him off of me but soon gave up. Ohm sat on me. "Get off of me, you fatty!" I yelped. "'You're crushing me!" I wiggled my body so he would get off of me but he didn't budge. He only tightened his grip and it seemed as if he even got heavier. "Ohm!" I whined. I put my hands on his chest and pushed. Ohm flinched slightly but didn't move. When I placed my hands on his chest he changed. Ohm grabbed my hands and slowly lowered them down his body. I couldn't move. What was he doing? Ohm moved my hands down to his stomach. How far was he going to go?

"What in the world are you two doing?!" Mark walked towards us. Our faces turned towards Mark. "You're not beating Nanon up are you!?" Mark's face was scary. He shoved Ohm off me. "What did I tell you Ohm! No bothering Nanon!" Ohm didn't say anything. His face was still red but not as bad as before. All Ohm did was stare at me. "Leave!" Mark yelled at Ohm.

Ohm ran upstairs and slammed his door. What in the world just happened?
______________________________________________