"Do you have any idea when you and Jungsu are going to break up?" He asked.

"Nope." She shrugged, "I was actually thinking about asking JYP about that."

"I think you should. I mean they won both awards they were up for back in November, so I don't see what else he wants." Hyunjin scoffed.

"You're right. I'll go to his office tomorrow."

"Take Jungsu with you." Seungmin spoke, "So you can both voice how you want to stop lying to everyone."

Summer: Wanna go ask JYP if we can break up with me tomorrow

Jungsu: Awe you want to break up with me :(

Jungsu: I'm just kidding yeah let's go tomorrow

"He's in." She smiled. It was just her Seungmin and Hyunjin at the table, the others had already eaten and were either watching TV or in their rooms. Alley jumped up on the table.

"Alley!" Summer got up to grab her, "You can't go on the table while we're eating silly." She pet the cat and set her in her lap. She complied and laid as Summer finished her food.

"How are you and Jisung doing?" Hyunjin asked her. She blushed thinking about him.

"Good." She responded shyly.

"Oh come on I see that smile." Hyunjin laughed, "Tell us."

"Yeah tell us!" Changbin suddenly sat down.

"Oh my god Changbin!" She laughed.

"Have you guys done it?" Changbin smiled.

"What? No." She laughed.

"She's lying." Hyunjin said.

"Am not." She crossed her arms.

"Are too." He said back.

"I'm not we haven't done it. We've barely even made out." She said.

"I find that surprising." Seungmin said as he took another bite of his toast.

"Well we've spent so much time lately recording The Sound, and there's cameras all over JYP, so it's not like we can do anything. Plus we aren't like ever here alone together and i'm not doing anything that's going to make you guys uncomfortable. So the most we do is kiss and cuddle." She said as she took another bite of the omelette Hyunjin made her.

"Girl your too nice." Changbin said.

"Well it's also embarrassing if you guys were to see us making out or something. I don't know Id find it weird if you guys saw me like that. It would be like my brothers walking in on me and my boyfriend."

"She makes a good point there." Seungmin said with his mouth full of toast.

"Yeah like the one time Jeongin and Seungmin saw him and I kissing."

"Ew." Seungmin made a disgusted face.

"See what I mean."

"Yeah I guess that makes sense." Hyunjin said.

"As your and Jisung's friend I think the rest of us should all let you two have a day to yourselves, but as your cooler older brother," Summer rolled her eyes at Changbin's 'cooler' brother comment, "I'm gonna kill that guy if he touches you."

"That's not very cool guy if you Changbin." Hyunjin laughed.

"Oh right! Yeah I'd totally like kill the guy if he ever touches you or whatever."

"Now you sound like a stoner." Seungmin said and everyone started laughing.

"What's going on out here?" Jisung came up and put his hands on the back of Summer's chair.

"Nothing."

"Nothing at all."

"Yeah nothing." The three boys all looked away as Summer laughed.

"You guys were talking about us weren't you?" Jisung slid into the vacant chair next to Summer.

"Cmon you blew it." Seungmin accused her.

"Oh like he believed all your 'nothing's" She mimicked them which made them all laugh, "Oh Ji, i'm going with Jungsu to talk to JYP about breaking up with him."

"Make sure to tell me how it goes. Do you think he'll actually let you two break up?" He asked.

"I mean they won the two awards they were up for at MAMA. So like I think JYP should let them break up." Hyunjin shrugged.

"I hope he will. But I guess we'll see." She took her last bite of the omelette. She got up to go wash off her plate.

"What did she say about us?" Jisung leaned into the boys as he whispered.

"Just like you guys haven't made out or anything because she doesn't want to make us uncomfortable." Hyunjin filled him in.

"I guess maybe we could let you guys have a day to yourselves here." Changbin said, "But be careful okay." He winked at Jisung.

"Talk to her not me, we're going at whatever pace she wants." He looked over to her, "I don't care what we're doing as long as i'm with her." He smiled.

"Whipped!" Seungmin pointed at Jisung and started laughing.

A/N: Tehe I love Seungmin. GUYS IM SO EXCITED FOR S-CLASS AND TO WRITE ABT MUSIC VIDEO MAKING AGAIN ITS LOWKEY SO FUN!!! IVE ALREADY WRITTEN THE FILMING OF THE TRAILER AND BRO I THINK YALL ARE GONNA LOVE HER PART ;)