Keep Holding On.

Începe de la început

'Cause you know I'm here for

you, I'm here for you

There's nothing you can say

Nothing you could do

There's no other way when it

comes to the truth

So Keep holding on

'Cause you know we'll

make it through

we'll make it through.

...

Ginny always had this feeling that Harry was watching over her even though he wasn't there, being at Hogwarts just didn't feel right without him or Ron and Hermione but there wasn't anything she could do about it now.

She has this feeling that they will be there soon and once that happens she's going to grab Harry's hand and never let go because being without him hurt more than anything she has ever been through. She'll die trying if that's what it takes to stay with him, not that he would actually let that happen, he would never let an innocent person die for him, not again.

...

So far away

I wish you were here

Before it's too late, this could all disappear

Before the doors close

And it comes to an end

With you by my side I will fight and

defend

I'll fight and defend

Yeah, yeah.

...

Ginny looks around the Room Of Requirement with a smile, there were so many people here ready to fight and defend the place they called home, ready to fight for Harry. They were all ready to do what it takes to make their home safe once again.

Ginny thinks back over the past school year, they had been rebelling since the beginning, causing problems for the Carrow's and Snape, their Headmaster. And only a few months ago she and Neville had broken into Snape's new office to find anything that could help when they noticed The Sword Of Godric Gryffindor and had the idea to try and get it to Harry, hoping that it would help in anyway, but as they were walking out of the office they were caught by Snape, as punishment they had been beaten by the Carrow's and had detention in the Forbidden Forest with Hagrid.

Even after being beaten they felt a new spark of rebellion and they pushed back harder than ever. Suddenly there was a new hope and even more students joined them, with the mindset that if they could get away with it, so could they.

Luna Lovegood talks animatedly, giving ideas of ways to push back even more, something had changed within the young Ravenclaw since she had been at Malfoy Manor. Luna had confided in Ginny that Harry had been there with Ron and Hermione and that he and a house elf called Dobby had saved her and the other's also captured at Malfoy Manor.

Hearing this had spurred something in Ginny's heart, she had been so relieved to know that Harry had been okay, that he was doing well and that Ron and Hermione were also still with him, keeping him safe. Something that Ginny wished she could do, all she wanted was to be was in Harry's arms, safe together.

...

Ginny flinches as another bang is heard, she knew this could only mean that it was starting, the battle that is. She was trying her best to be brave, she was trying her hardest to be a leader but Neville was doing a much better job than her.