Thomas seduces y/n

You had always been intrigued by Thomas Shelby. He was enigmatic, dangerous, and charismatic all at once. You had first met him when you were just a young girl, and he had saved you from a group of bullies. From then on, you had admired him from afar, always keeping your distance but never forgetting him.

Years passed, and you grew into a beautiful and confident woman. You had made a name for yourself as a successful businesswoman in Birmingham, and you had gained a reputation for being just as fierce and ruthless as Thomas himself. One night, at a party hosted by the Shelbys, you caught Thomas's eye. He walked over to you, a sly smile on his face.

"Well, well, well," he said. "Look who it is. Y/N. I haven't seen you in years."

You tried to keep your cool, but you couldn't help but feel a little flustered. "Thomas," you said, nodding your head. "It's been a while."

He leaned in closer, his breath hot on your ear. "I've missed you," he said. "Why don't we go somewhere more private and catch up?"

You knew exactly what he meant, but you couldn't resist his charm. You nodded, and he led you to a dark corner of the room. He pressed you up against the wall, his lips on yours. You moaned, unable to help yourself. His hands roamed over your body, and you felt yourself getting wet with desire.

"Thomas," you gasped. "We can't do this here."

He pulled away, a wicked grin on his face. "Why not?" he said. "I like to live dangerously."

You laughed, shaking your head. "You're insane."

He kissed you again, harder this time. "Maybe I am," he said. "But you love it."

And he was right. You did love it. You loved the danger, the excitement, the passion. You and Thomas quickly became inseparable, spending every moment you could together. You knew that it was dangerous, that he was involved in some shady dealings, but you didn't care. You were addicted to him, to the way he made you feel.

One night, you were lying in bed with him, your head on his chest. He was stroking your hair, and you were drifting off to sleep.

"Y/N," he said suddenly. "I have to tell you something."

You looked up at him, concern etched on your face. "What is it?"

"I'm in deep," he said. "I'm involved in some things that I can't get out of. It's dangerous, and I don't want to drag you into it."

You sat up, looking at him seriously. "Thomas, you can't just push me away. I love you. I want to be a part of your life."

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I know," he said. "But I don't want to see you hurt. I can't promise that everything will be okay."

You took his hand, squeezing it tightly. "I trust you," you said. "Whatever happens, we'll face it together."

And that's exactly what you did. You and Thomas faced every challenge that came your way, side by side. It wasn't always easy, and there were times when you both thought that it might all come crashing down. But somehow, you always managed to come out on top.

In the end, it was worth it. You had each other, and that was all that mattered. You had never felt more alive than when you were with