Thomas confession

As you walk through the streets of Birmingham, England, you can feel the eyes of the Peaky Blinders gang following you. You don't know why, but something about you has caught the attention of their leader, Thomas Shelby.

You've heard the stories about him - his ruthlessness, his cunning, his good looks. And yet, despite your fear, you can't help but be drawn to him.

One night, as you're leaving a pub, you feel someone grab your arm. You turn around and come face to face with Thomas Shelby himself.

"Who are you?" he demands, his piercing blue eyes staring into yours.

You stammer out your name, and he nods slowly.

"I've been watching you," he says. "You've got potential."

He offers you a job as a bookkeeper for the Peaky Blinders, and you accept. Over time, you become more and more involved with the gang, and with Thomas in particular.

You start to notice things about him that others don't - the way he laughs when he's truly happy, the way he bites his lip when he's deep in thought, the way his eyes light up when he talks about his plans for the future.

And then, one night, after a particularly successful job, Thomas pulls you aside.

"Y/N," he says, his voice low. "I need to tell you something."

You feel your heart pounding in your chest as he takes your hand.

"I know this might not be the right time, but...I've been thinking about you a lot lately. And I just can't keep it to myself anymore."

He leans in and presses his lips to yours, and you feel fireworks explode in your chest. You've never felt this way before, but you know that you want to be with him, no matter the risks.

Over time, your relationship with Thomas deepens. You become his confidante, his partner, his lover. And though you know that the world they inhabit is dangerous and unpredictable, you also know that as long as you're with Thomas Shelby, you can face anything.

Together, you navigate the treacherous waters of the Birmingham underworld, fighting for power, wealth, and survival. And though you know that the future is uncertain, you also know that you'll face it together, side by side, as partners in crime and in life.