Y/N: "So sorry but you'll have to settle with my pistol."

He fired his pistol at the ganados approaching him. Any that got too close, he used superhuman strength to send them flying. He also stabbed a few with his knife which made them burn to death.

As he was eliminating ganados left and right, the ganado with the chainsaw showed up and was wildly swinging the chainsaw as he ran at him.

Y/N: "There you are. I've been waiting for you."

Suddenly, a ganado grabbed Y/N from behind as he held him in place.

Ganado: "Rapido! Cortarlo en pedazos! [Quick! Cut him to pieces!]"

Y/N: "Get off me!"

He easily broke free of his hold then threw him to a cabin. Y/N faced the chainsaw ganado as he was close enough to slash him. Y/N got out his knife and blocked the chainsaw.

 Y/N got out his knife and blocked the chainsaw

RULES OF NATURE

Y/N was holding his own against the running chainsaw. Seconds later, he pushed him back and managed to stun him. Next, Y/N took a few steps back then performed a thrust punch which sent him far away and landed next to the tower.

 Next, Y/N took a few steps back then performed a thrust punch which sent him far away and landed next to the tower

Y/N ran towards the chainsaw ganado at fast speed before he had a chance to get up. He took the chainsaw from him then got it running again.

Y/N: "Saw and tear until it's done."

He kept the ganado in place and used to the chainsaw to cut off his head.

Y/N: "Decapitation!"

After he was done, he kicked the head like a soccer ball towards another ganado then threw the chainsaw away. More ganados appeared as they raised their weapons. Y/N got his pistol and knife out.

Y/N: "You still want more? Alright, who else wants to play?"

The ganados charge at him angrily but suddenly, the bell rang as all of them turned to the bell.

Music Stops

Ganado 1: "Le campana... [The bell...]"

Ganado 2: "Hay que obedecerla... [We must obey it...]"