☁🌫~Whatever I Say~🌫☁

Start from the beginning

Mmmmm! There so good!!! Tasty. How could he not finish this? So delicious...

"hey...is this his fork too?" I ask, slightly curious. "Oh, yeah..I didn't want to dirty another dish." She said, scratching her head.

"Eeewwww. It has his slobber on it then...."

"Hey, don't be like that. Even if there is his 'slobber' on it, you said that it was delicious. Sooo, That just means that you don't mind...In fact you might actually like it~" she says with a smirk. "Mitsuri, pleeeeaaase stop that. Your driving me crazy." I groan.

She lets out a laugh and pats my head. "You'll understand later...but for now, let's get you to master. He will know what to do about what happened last night." I nod and follow her outside.

We walk on a path to where I first met Ubuyashiki (besides when he raised you). I look at a few spots and remember that Muichiro was standing right there...and Rengoku standing right there.

Mitsuri lead me through the doors and we sat down.

After a little bit, Ubuyashiki and his daughters appeared. "Hello, Mitsuri, Y/n."

"Hello master, I hope you are in good health." We say. "Yes, today I am feeling quite well. Thank you."

"I am glad." I respond.

"May you inform me of what's going on Y/n?" He asks.

"W-Well, master. Last night when I was talking to Muichiro, something happened and I couldn't see anything or hear anything. Well, I could hear...but the wasn't hearing Muichiro. I was hearing Rengoku-San. After he died. It's like I could still move Physically but I was somewhere else...mentally." I said, sighing. For some reason I feel a little bit embarrassed.

"I see...and was Kyojuro the only one you talked to?"

I feel my grip tighten on the edge of my skirt.

"No. I also talked to a man named Yoriichi. He gave me a pendant. At first I thought that I wouldn't be able to keep it physically, but here it is." I say, handing him the pendant.

He takes it and holds it tightly. "Yoriichi." He whispers

"You can keep it if you would like master." I know that this must be important to him. I can talk to Yoriichi, he can't. But he can have what Yoriichi gives me.

"No child you can have it. It was given to you, so it's yours. But...please tell me. What did he say to you?" Ubuyashiki asks.

"I'm sorry master. He didn't talk to me. But when I went to sleep...I heard him breath. That was it, he was just breathing."

"Y/n, have you mastered your breathing yet?" He asks. "No master, not yet. But I am close. I am still working on using the breathing technique in my sleep." I answer honestly.

"Y/n, I must be honest. I am aware that Mitsuri has taken you as her tsuguko, but I believe you should try so seek Muichiro Tokito's help with your breathing. He mastered that quickly. With your...gift, I have a feeling you will prove to be of great use to us. You need to train as well as you can. After you master your breathing, and stamina training, then Mitsuri will train you the rest of the way." Mitsuri and I nod.

"Thank you very much for helping master." I say, bowing. I must show as much respect as I can.

"You are welcome Y/n. I wish you the best. Now, I will say once more...after your training, you will go to Swordsmith village and learn of your past. You are dismissed. Farewell children." He says as his daughters guide him away. I guess I need to start training super hard.