A suprise?

"If that's okay with you" dipper blushed looking down at his hat in his hands. Pacifica smiled and took the hat from his hands. She put on the hat and looked over at dipper "well how do I look?" Pacifica giggled.

Dipper couldn't help but stare. Pacifica's long blonde hair blew in the wind and her eyes were like stars. 'Is she really here with me' dipper thought still starring not saying a word.

"Dipper?" Pacifica's voice broke through dippers trance. Dipper stumbled for words "you look uhh amazing" dipper smiled deeply.

Pacifica laughed "so where are you going to take me dipper?" "It's a surprise just follow me" dipper said with pride in his voice.

Pacifica followed dipper through the woods. 'I wonder where we are going we've been walking for a while' Pacifica pondered.

Finally dipper stopped at a small pond surrounded by crystals. "Wow dipper its beautiful" Pacifica hugged dipper.

Dippers face grew red as he took in the unexpected embrace. "It's almost as beautiful as you" dipper whispered into her ear. Pacifica pulled her head back to look into dippers eyes.

Pacifica smiled "I know I'm not supposed to do this yet but I can't help it." A flash of confusion passed across dippers face before it was calmed by Pacifica's lips on his.

Pacifica pulled back checking dippers face for any reaction. But before Pacifica could see anything she was immediately pulled back in for another kiss.

A/n: sorry I've had some pretty bad writers block with that and all the things going on in my life right now it was hard to update but I finally did so yay hope you like it 💗❤️